Missing... Part 2 [HC/YHS] (Angst) {Scarian?}

Continuation of last oneshot (Well, two-shot. Or, when finished it'll be a three-shot... Whatever!) Even more trigger warnings than last time. (I have repeated the ones from last time.)

TWs

Swearing

People going missing

S@m

Mention of drugging

Kidnapping

Blood/injury

Implied torture/abuse

-------------------------

Footsteps echoed from the staircase. A small click was heard, before a door swung open. Shoes tapped against the floor, along with the small thunks and skids as something was dragged down the stairs.

"How are my best friends doing?" The voice was low, and tried to sound sweet, but it held the same insanity behind it.

The japanese boy blinked weakly, swishing his head to get his messy overgrown black hair out of his face. "S-Sam...."

A sigh escaped Sam's lips, as he let go of what he was dragging, causing a small thud. The bunny boy walked towards the one chair in the room, staring down at the boy tied to it. Sam smirked, leaning down, readjusting the headphones on the black haired boy's head. "Oh Taurtis... Best friend." He smiled, lifting a leg to rest it on the open bit of the chair to the right of Taurtis' legs. He leaned over the boy, placing his left hand on the back of the chair. "Why are you whining now? Why do you say my name in that tone? I'm your best friend!"

"Y-you're not-"

Sam's eyes narrowed, leaning closer to look Taurtis dead in the eyes. "...What was that..?"

Taurtis winced, leaning his head away. "N-nothing... Please don't-"

"I won't hurt you, Taurtis..." Sam smiled. "At least not right now." Sam stepped away from Taurtis, eyes drifting to the boy chained to the floor. He slowly walked to the avian, nudging the parrot with his foot.

The blonde hissed in pain. "Ow- S-sam-"

"Oh... Something wrong?"

"You- You nudged a bruise..."

Sam smirked, before moving his foot back. The watcher yelped, eyes filling with tears as Sam roughly kicked the spot. "Good." The bunny slipped his foot under the avian's body, to fill him onto his back. The Brit took in a sharp breath as his wings lay under his body.

Sam shifted back is foot, to kick again but-

Ring... Ring.... Ring...

Sam scoffed, rushing over to check the pockets of the thing he dragged in. He soon pulled out a phone. "I'll be back in a minute, you two...." Sam scoffed as he spoke. The door soon creaked closed after footsteps started up the staircase.

It rang for the second time, the bunny glancing at the unfamiliar name. Click.

"-Please pick up... SCAR!? Scar, where are you!? You- You didn't pick up right away- and... Y-you didn't answer the door. Did you leave your apartment? Where are you?"

There was a pause from the voice on the other end.

"Scar..?"

"Scar is unavailable at the moment." Sam spoke calmly, "I'm a friend of his. He's staying at my place."

"Which friend..? I don't recognize your voice."

"You wouldn't know me."

"Where is Scar?" The voice spoke harshly.