Password [Empires] (Drabble) {Jizzie}

I was bored so I used a random prompt generator, and got a few ideas. This one is pretty short. Here is the prompt I used: Lizzie trying to mooch off of Joel's wifi and jokingly putting their own name in as the password, then being shocked that it actually works and they're now connected to Joel's wifi...

Soooooo, modarn AU.

Enjoy this very short oneshot!

-------

Lizzie sighed, clicking on the wifi symbol on her phone. She had no money to pay for wifi... Soooo...

Why not try to mooch off neighbors?

The boy that lived across the hall in her apartment building had the strongest internet, so she clicked on it. And of course... a password was needed.

"Ughhhhh...." Lizzie groaned, staring at the password box. What would that Beans guy set as a password? She had heard he liked video games, so maybe something related to that.

After a few random tries, nothing worked.

Lizzie, doubting she would get anywhere with this, ready to give up, jokingly typed out her name.

LizzieShadow.

She clicked enter. It loaded for a moment before...

Connected.

"WHAT!?"

Her face flushed...

Joel Beans, the boy across the hall, had her name as his wifi password... Did he like her..?

Questions rushed through her head.

Finally she gave up questioning. She had internet now, so that was a plus.

(146 words)