War Within Love [HC 7] (Hurt/Comfort) {Team Zit}

There is like one swear, so you know- well, plenty more if you count 'hell' as a swear, but I don't.

Also, idk if it matters but I will say there is a TW for drowning.

Anyways, enjoy!

--------

"Tango! Impy! Tango! Impy!" Zedaph chanted, jumping onto Impulse in a hug. Impulse caught him, though put him down right away. Zedaph tilted his head slightly, "Are you alright, Impulse?"

"Yeah. Fine." Impulse scoffed, "Doesn't matter anyways."

Zedaph looked to Tango, the phoenix also looking annoyed. "Tango, you also seem upset... Did something happen?"

"Nothing- doesn't matter. Ugh-" Tango glared at Impulse, "Just- Imp-"

"Don't turn this on me!" Impulse yelled.

Zedaph looked between the two of them, gulping before asking. "W-what's going on..?"

"Tango joined the opposite side of a war, AGAIN!" Impulse yelled.

"You were the one that decided to join that gross fungus group!" Tango screamed back, "I don't understand you!"

Zedaph cowered back. It was so loud... Zedaph wanted to just run away. He hated the idea of wars, even if they were just fun things on the hermitcraft server. It scared him... But Zedaph had to do something with his boyfriends fighting. "Guys, how about you two calm down..? We will be able to work things-"

"Just shut up, Zed! Stay out of it!"

Zed froze, tears forming in his eyes. He couldn't even look at Impulse. "What the hell, Impulse!? Don't yell at Zed over this!"

"Whatever! I- I don't care at this point! He'll just run off to his STUPID cave and forget about it!" Impulse yelled, fueled just by anger. He stopped, his voice quieting down, "Zed- I-"

"Y-y'know... M-maybe I'll just head off... to that- that 'stupid cave...' S-see ya later..." Tears had begun to fall from Zed's eyes, as he turned on his heel, shooting off quickly. He heard Tango yelling for him, but he didn't turn back.

"Impulse! What the hell, Impy! You fucked up!"

A pain spread over his cheek, looking to the ground in shame. "I- I should have w-watched my words..." "Yeah, maybe you should have! You know how sensitive Zed is! Do you know how much you must have hurt him!?"

"Me!? Just me!? If I remember correctly we were both fighting!"

The two of them just yelled at each other, each giving stupid reasons that the other was in the wrong. Being in the middle of the shopping district, it soon drew some attention from the other hermits.

Mumbo was the first, trying to get them apart, but it failed miserably. Bdubs soon noticed them, trying to get them to quit it. Again, it didn't work. The two of them messaged Xisuma, hoping that would work. They also message Zedaph, assuming that the two nether spawn would listen to their boyfriend. Little did they know what happened not too long ago.

"What!? Was this your plan, Tango!? To get a bunch of stupid H.E.P members to come defend you!?" Impulse yelled.

"I have nothing to do with this- Get off me, Xisuma!" Xisuma held Tango's arms from behind, Tango thrashing to get him off.

Mumbo soon grabbed Impulse to pull the two apart.

They continued screaming at each other, before Xisuma finally spoke up. "Enough! What has gotten into you both!?"

"He started it-"

"I did not! I was just going to tell him why we were grumpy, but then you turned this into an entire fight!" Tango yelled.