It worked once again Part 2 [HC 7/YHS/Evo] (Fluff?Hurt/comfort) {Grian}

Second part is finally here!

I might continue with another part, but idk.

Also, there is so kinda shipping. You could see it as undecisive Grian x Ellen, Grian x Taurtis, Grian x Scar

Also, I believe there are a few TWs

Mention of War

Panic Attack

Mention of Sam

that should be everything, but if I missed any important TWs, feel free to leave a comment

-------

"So, everyone." Xisuma interrupted the chatter, "We have... Guests? As you likely saw in chat earlier in the day, some people managed to get onto the server without whitelisting. As much as the beginning panic, it turns out that these people are safe." Xisuma glanced to Grian who stood next to him. "Oh- Uh- Right..." Grian remembered that he actually had to speak, "Well, these people are friends of mine, people I knew in highschool! I would like all of you to get to know them."

Grian turned his head behind him, ushering for them to come over to him. They soon did. Grian decided to introduce them. "First, this is Domrao! Just call him Dom! He was my roommate for one of my years, and is very nice!" Grian had taken Dom's hands softly within his own. Dom brought one hand away, giving a soft wave, "Yeah, I'm Dom."

Grian separated his hands, going to Rowan next, "This is Rowan, my P.E. teacher from my first year of highschool in Japan!"

"Wait, you were in Japan?" False, from the front of the crowd of hermits, asked. "Mhm! My par- I chose to head to Japan for some of high school, to be with my friends." Grian said, before continuing, "Well, like I said, this is Rowan. He's like a father to me! Also, don't piss him off." "I'm glad to see you are comfortable around so many people here." Rowan smiled softly to Grian. He almost teared up just from that, seeing that Rowan actually cared. He soon went on to the next person, though debated for a while whether to do Ellen or Taurtis first. He chose to do Ellen.

His hands intertwined with theirs, a soft blush fading over the purple haired witch. "This is Ellen. They- You're non-binary, correct?" Grian confirmed with Ellen quickly. "Correct. They/them pronouns." Ellen smiled softly. "Alright. Well, Ellen uses they/them pronouns, and is non-binary!" Ellen leaned a bit closer, whispering, "Can I... Can I kiss you..?"

Grian thought for a moment. He didn't love them exactly in the same way know, but didn't know how they say their relationship. He knew that at one point he definitely loved them.

Grian nodded, Ellen leaning in. Their lips connected, lasting for a short bit. They soon separated. Grian's face was a bit pink in embarrassment. He just kissed someone in front of all the hermits! "U-uh, well, they were my lover in highschool." Grian mentioned, getting a few ooo's from the hermits.

"If they get kisses, I think I should get one. I feel jealous!" Taurtis stated, crossing his arms. "Taurtis... Why would I randomly kiss you?" Grian asked. "W-well... I feel jealous, and I want a kiss." Taurtis repeated himself. Grian rolled his eyes, before facing back towards the group of hermits, "Anyways, that's Taurtis. He's annoying, and dumb." "Excuse me, but I'm your best friend!" Taurtis mentioned defensively.

"Actually, I have a new best friend. Since I haven't seen you in like 5 years, and I got along with another person way better than I ever did you, he's now my best friend." Grian stated. "What..?" Taurtis asked. Grian wasn't sure if he was joking around at his point, or if he was actually feeling hurt. He could never tell. "Well, I do have a new best friend." Grian shrugged.

Xisuma cleared his throat, "I believe that it is basically all the introductions. They will be staying on the server till we find a way to get them to a... a safe server. You can go, or stay to get to know them."