Carved for my Love [Double Life] (Fluff/Drabble) {Homewreckers}

Three chapter out in one day, wow! Well, they are all pretty short.

Anyways, some cute homewreckers since I felt that I needed to finally post my first life series oneshot! It's real short, but hope you still like it!

Enjoy!

-------

He let out a long, drawn out sigh. He glanced through his tools. Impulse's hand lead to the chisel. He thought about it for a moment, deciding it would work. Using the corner of the blade, it dug into the soft metal. Small ticks seemed to follow every movement. The small torch sat on the wall, the only light in the small box that Impulse had crafted in the mines.

It took unreasonable long, and it didn't even look that good. Impulse groaned, hitting his head on the crafting table. The boy stood up, slipping it back into his inventory.

He found himself back at the surface. He was so nervous for no reason! Maybe because he knew how much a clock meant to his love. After all, Bdubs killed him over a clock. Impulse shook his head. There had been an entire season between that. Nervously, the brunette made the beginnings of the house. "Wow, you've made good progress on this while I've been gone." Impulse smiled. The red bandana boy turned, "Why thank you! Get anything good in the mines?" Bdubs walked forwards, placing a soft kiss on Impulse's check.

"Well..." Impulse didn't continue his sentence, just holding out a golden clock, soft ticks heard. "A clock! You know me so well, love!" Bdubs took the clock out of Impulse's hands, smiling at it. He slowly felt along the side, soon taking a better look at it.

To my love, BdoubleO

"Did- Did you-" Bdubs' cheeks pinkened, glancing to Impulse. His soulmate nodded, Bdubs soon pulling them into a tight hug. "You like it..?" Impulse mumbled, "It didn't turn out how I wanted it..."

"It looks gorgeous! Just like you~"

"Bdubs!"

The two of them laughed, held in a close hug. "We are the homewreckers."

"We are."

"Together forever?"

"Together forever."

(292 words)