why the daycare

"Mooooooooom why do I have to go to the daycare? I'm fucking twelve! seriously!" Y/n said.

"You know why! Also, watch your language! Now, Zoey, Oliver, you've been to the daycare before so show your sibling around, alright?" Said your mother.

"Yes moma! " Said the Five year old twins in sync.

You sighed. Saying bye to your mom, following your younger siblings into the slide who was the supposed entrance, according to them. Not long after you landed in a gross ball pit.Then, you heard something sprinting at you, but before you could do anything, you were picked up by a sun themed animatronic.

"Hello new friend, what's your name? I'm Sundrop, the daycare attendant, but you can call me what ever you'd like!" Said the robot claiming to be named Sundrop.

"W-wha-"you were cut of by your siblings laughing hysterically.

"Hey cut it out, idiots!"
You said.

"Oh my gosh! Language new friend! You are not allowed to swear." He said quieting down, trying not to make a scene.

"Well put me down then!" You said, Pissed off at that point and on the verge of tears.

"Oh right sorry new friend! But what is your name? You still haven't told me yet!" Said Sundrop.

"I'm y-" You we're cut off by your brother, Oliver, stating:

"their name is y/n, sun!"

"Well now, Oliver, it's not very nice to cut people off like that. So I'm going to ask you to apologize to- where's y/n?" Asked Sundrop.

Word count : 257 words