Leave me alone

You run to the play structures to try to find a place to hide, but can't because of all the kids running around in them.

At one point, you make it to the highest level of the play structure you're in to see if you can spot the sun themed robot. While doing so tough, you we're picked up from behind and the sun robot who caught you screamed:

"Found you! Now, let's get back to your siblings shall we?" The animatronic said.

"Ughrrrr! Leave me alone! I didn't even want to come to this stupid place anyway!" You said.

"O-oh okay... I'll go play with the other kids then!" Said Sundrop.

You knew if he could, the animatronic would be frowning. But you didn't care, you wanted to be alone.

As the sun animatronic left a wave of guilt washed over you but you pushed it down just wanting to draw in peace.

____an hour and a half later____

Y/n pov :

'oh my fuking god all I can draw is this stupid sun robot! Maybe if I say sorry or something I won't have anymore guilt and be able to draw normal things. As I got up to go find the animatronic, I saw that the daycare was empty. Looking at my watch I saw that I was supposed to leave for lunch 15 minutes ago. Confused on what to do, I just went up to the exit and left. I couldn't find my siblings so I wandered around for a bit until I had done two laps of the place.

At that point my feet hurt and I was freaking out because I couldn't find my brother and sister. I also couldn't I find the daycare.

Tears rolling down my cheeks, I went to go find an employee but to no avail. So I went up to an adult and had them bring me back. I was super embarrassed but that didn't matter because I was super late to get back to the daycare and knew my mom would get mad that I wasn't with siblings.

Word count: 354 words