mirrored vision

Right?...

"Sunshine, you're probably still tired. Maybe you should sleep?" Sun asked worryingly.

I mean, I was tired but Gregory needed to be found and Vanessa could come in and kill me at anytime if I was asleep.

"No, I'm fine. Maybe we should just do something else?" I asked, purposefully changing the subject.

"We can go do arts and crafts, play tag, finger paint, and so much more!" Sun said eagerly.

"Yeah, uhm, painting sounds nice." I said

I kept on hearing it. Poor oblivious Y/n, poor oblivious Y/N, poor oblivious Y/n, poor oblivious...
Whatever Vannessa was doing to my mind, it was working.

"Sunshine?" Sun said.

"Huh? Oh, sorry, you were saying?" I asked.

"I asked which paint brush you wanted." Sun said.

___
Sun's Pov:

"Oh! Uh, whatever is fine. I'm gonna go t other bathroom real quick." Sunshine left.

'you worry for them. Pathetic.'

'...'

'aww. What's wrong? Did I hurt your feelings? Oh wait. You don't have any! You're just a robot.' it laughed.

'atleast I'm not a virus like you. You were only made to destroy and corrupt. I was made to take care of children, help people.' I thought.

'...'

'bitch.'

____
Y/n's Pov:

"What is wrong with me!?" I whispered to myself while splashing water into my face.

I closed the sink and sat on the floor of the bathroom. I started to cry. This was too much. I brought my knees to my chest and lied my head back on the wall.

"I just wanna crawl into a hole and die!" I said.

"ꪑ卂ꌩb҉ǝ I̾ c҈a̺͆n̥ͦ h͜͡ĕ̈l̑̈𝔭" a voice near the mirror said.

I looked up and saw that I wasn't near the mirror it was in the mirror. I got up immediately and saw my reflection speaking back to me.

"𝕴'𝖒 𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊. 𝕲𝖊𝖙 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖞 𝖕𝖔𝖔𝖗 𝖔𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖄/𝖓." My reflection smiled and reverted back to normal.

Vanny.

"That psycho bitch!" I screamed.

I opened the bathroom door and ran towards sun. I hugged him.

"Y/n? What's wrong?!" Sun asked.

"Sun, I need your help with Vanny. She's going to fucking kill me!" I said.

"Sunshine, you don't need to worry. Also, language." Sun said.

"No, I do! My reflection literally talked back to me!" I said.

"Y/n, that's impossible. You're being paranoid." Sun said.

"Paranoid?! A phycho lady in a bunny costume has been haunting my dreams! She litteraly killed my siblings! Vanny also took control of moon and almost fucking killed me twice! You don't know half the shit I've been through because of her!" I screamed while letting go of sun.

"Y/n! Language!" Sun said.

"Is that really all you care about?! If you won't help me, then I'll get someone who will!" I said.

I ran towards the light switch behind the security desk, ignoring sun's cries for me to wait or to stop behind me. I jumped over the counter and grabbed the light switch to turn it off. I looked back at sun who, if he could, would have a worried look on his face and turned the lights off.

Click

Word count: 527 words