first day

After minute, I was right infront of the slide. The slide who would lead me back to where everything started. The daycare.

I go down the slide and land in the all too familiar ball pit. Then, just like the first time, I hear:

"Ho ho ho!" It was Sun.

I hear him land into the ball pit and then he picks me up.

"Hello new-" sun stopped talking and looked like he saw a ghost.

'He can move his faceplates now!' I thought.

"Y-Y/n?" Sun said.

I didn't say anything. Was so confused that he new who I was. I changed over the years and don't look anything like I did before. Then again, maybe my face was already registered in the security thing. But wasn't he destroyed in the fire? Or did they save his chip?

"Oh my! I can't believe your alive!" The sun animatronic said. That finally snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I- yeah I'm alive. Can you like put me down?" I felt calmer then I was before he picked me up, but it also felt weird.

"Oh! Yes I'm so sorry." He said as he put me down.

"Why are you at the daycare? Aren't you a lil bit too old?" Sun asks.

"I'm going to be working here part-time." I say.

"Oh! That's wonderful! I get to work with my sunshine!" Sun said.

The nickname gave me goosebumps. (In a bad way) last time I he called me that, not even 5 minutes later I found the dead fucking boddies of my siblings.

"Yeah, I guess so..." I say while trying to calm down.

"Oh! The children should be arriving any minute now! I can't wait to see them again!" Sun said in an exited tone.

"I should probably go to the front desk to check the children in." I say.

Just as soon as I arrive, I leave for the security desk. As I was about to go behind it, I stopped in my tracks. The memory of my sibling's boddies replayed in my head. Sun must have realized I was hesitating going behind the desk because he came to my aid.

"Are you okay, sunshine?" He asks. I flinch.

"Uhm, ye-yeah sorry." I say as I go behind the security desk ignoring everything in my body telling me not too.

Not even a minute later, a big group of kids flooded the daycare. After half an hour, all the kids who were supposed to be at the daycare today arrived and were checked in. Once done, I had gotten out of the security desk as fast as I could and left to go hang out with the kids.

___time skip___

It was finally lunch time and all the kids left. I remembered that on the application there was a question asking about cleaning so I guessed that I would have to clean.

I went up to sun and asked:

"Uhm, Sun where is the cleaning supplies?"

"Oh! I'll show you where they are sunshine! Follow me." Sun said.

Following him, he brings me to a door painted to blend in with the wall. Me and sun both grab some supplies from the inside and started cleaning.

Half an hour later, the daycare was clean.

"Finally, I'm on lunch break!" I say once I put away the cleaning supplies.

"Oh! what are you eating sunshine?" Sun asked.

"I'm not sure. I'll have to meet up with Gregory so we can decide what to eat." I say.

I then pull out my phone and start texting Gregory. Until Sun grabs it.

"Sun what the fuck?!" I say.

"Language! And your not allowed to have electronics in the daycare!" He said.

"But aren't you an electronic?" I said a little confused with his logic.

Sun stairs at me blankly for a second and then says:

"I guess your right. But that doesn't mean you get to have your phone in the daycare!" He says.

"Fine! Whatever, just give me my fu- phone back!" I say pissed off.

"Nope! This going to be confiscated until you leave!" He says.

"Well, I'm leaving now for lunch. So can I have it back?" I say while trying to reason with the animatronic.

"But why can't you stay?" Sun asks.

"Because. I'm not twelve anymore." I say harshly.

Sun registers what I say for a second before giving me my phone back and leaving to an other part of the daycare.

As I leave, I see Gregory waiting for me there.

"Hey." I say to get his attention.

"Hey, how was your first morning with Sun?" He asks.

"Not too good. Anyways, how was everything with Freddy?" I ask.

"Oh! It was great! You should go say hi later!" He says.

"Alright, well what should we eat?" I say.

"How about pizza and fizzy faz?" Gregory says.

"Yeah, that sounds good." I say.

__10 mins later__

Me and Gregory had finished pretty quickly and were just chatting about our day.

"So Y/n, what are you gonna do when you see moon?" Gregory asks.

Word count: 855 words