Gregory

As moon walked around the daycare and the play structures, he hadn't noticed the bunny lady behind him.

"Found you!" moon heard an almost unrecognisable voice say from behind him.

But, when he turned around, nothing.

"wha- who there? Kid, you're supposed to be asleep. Where are you?" he asked.

moon then heard a chuckle behind him and was powered down.

_____10 mins later_____

moon's pov:

booting up, I immediately ran to where the kids were and checked on them. Everyone was fine.

letting out a sigh of relief, i went to one of the bean bags and waited there for naptime to be over.

'Kill them.'

'wha-'

'They're easy prey.'

'Sun?'

'Yes moon?'

'I- never mind.'

'Uhm, okay?'

Who said those things? Why do they want to hurt the children? Am I safe around them? Am I-

my thoughts were cut off by a kid tugging on my pant leg.

"Yes, little one?" I asked.

"is- isn't naptime supped to be over?" asked the child.

checking my internal clock, i saw that naptime was infact over.

"oh! You're right! i'll go turn on the lights alright?" i said.

the kid gave me a quick nod and left to get back to their friends.

turning on the lights, sun came out almost immediately.

3rd person pov:

sun and some of the kids played tag and other games while others were doing arts and crafts. Y/n was the only one doing neither. They were instead talking with an other kid, Gregory. He had come to the daycare in the past but only in the morning.

"So, how come you're here in the afternoon?" You asked.

"Oh! Yesterday I didn't sleep well so I decided to come in this afternoon for naptime." Gregory responded.

"Okay. Well do you wanna go join the other kids who are playing with sunny or do some arts and crafts." Asked Y/n.

"I guess arts and crafts because that's calmer." Gregory said.

"Alright. Let's go!" You said while dragging Gregory to the arts and crafts corner.

___11:35pm___

Normally, you and your siblings would be the last one's in the daycare but this time Gregory was still there.

"Uhm- Gregory how come you're still here?" You asked.

"You know, I could ask you the same question." He said.

"Uh- Uhm were having a sleepover with Sun!" You said.

"Oh, I wish I could join!" Said Gregory.

"Yeah. Well what about you?" Y/n asked.

"I was supposed to leave on my own but sun won't let me. Speaking of which, can you help me sneak out of here?" He asked.

"Uhm- sure I guess." You said.

The both of you made your way to the slide where you gave Gregory a boost and he was on his way.

"Uhm Sunshine, where's Gregory?" Sun asked you.

"Oh! His mom came to pick him up!" You said.

"Alright. Well now that all the other kids are gone, should I turn off the lights?" Asked Sunny.

"Yeah, I guess we should go to sleep." You said.

___12:45 pm___

You've been tossing and turning in your sleeping bag for the past hour and you still couldn't sleep. It's not like moon can help you sleep because he's charging.

Then, you got the not so bight idea of leaving the daycare and walking around for a bit.

___15 minutes later___

You've been walking around for a bit and kinda got lost so now you were just wandering around until you heard people chatting in Glamrock Freddy's room.

"What am I supposed to do! I got locked in and the security guard lady is after me!" You heard from a child's voice.

"Now, if you calm dow-" a robotic voice who you could only assume was Freddy's said until he was cut off by the kid's voice saying:

"I don't need to calm down, Freddy! I need to leave this stupid place!"

"Now, Gregory, I don't think you should be screaming at me because you're stressed out." Said Freddy.

"Gregory?" You accidentally said out loud.

"Wha- who's there?!" You heard from the kid or technically Gregory.

Word count: 690 words