New summer

__a year later__

Gregory's Pov:

'Who would've known a year would pass by so fast? Me and Y/n are finally back to working during the week at the pizza Plex! Even if Y/n has started to distance themself from me, I know it's still going to be fun! Plus, it's not like I can blame them after being missing for a whole week and being so traumatised they repressed all those memories of that week. Freddy two has shown excitement for the extra time we get to spend together.'

Beep beep beep. Beep beep bee-

My alarm rings and I turn it oof. Signaling that it's 5am and I stayed awake all night due to excitement. I got up and stretched, changing out of my pj's right after. When I exited my room, I saw Y/n making toast. They waved at me and and waved back, sitting on the couch to watch my phone a short while later. When we were both done, we hopped on the bus around 5:30 am and arrived at the pizza Plex then minutes before clock in. (6am) We both went our separate ways, Y/n going to the daycare and myself going to Fazer blast.

I knocked on Freddy's door, which I do every morning that I work to say hi to Freddy.

"Good morning, Superstar." Freddy said with a smile.

"Good morning." I said back with a matching grin.

'My routine went on as usual. Help the children with the lazer tag rules, clean up after them, hang out with Freddy in between his shows, etc. It's nothing too hard or special, but it pays really good and I get to hang out with Freddy! Life could not get any easier.'

_______
Sun's Pov:

'life could not get any harder.'

'what? Why would you say that, moon?'

'because it summer. Which means quadruple the amount of kids and quadruple the amount of work.'

'i guess, but atleast Y/n is going to start working during the week now!'

'...'

'Yeah. I guess you're right, sun.'

As I was talking to Moon, I could hear someone going down the slide. I jumped down into the ballpit and picked up Y/n!

"Sunny!" They said hugging me.

"Awh, hello sunshine!" I said, while putting Y/n down.

"Man, I don't think I'll ever get used to that name." Sunshine said with a laugh.

"What? But I call you that all the time!" I said.

"I know, but still." Y/n laughed.

I was about to say something until the kids started going down the slide. The kids started to surround me, all of them trying to tell me about their summer break. I was a bit overwhelmed by all of the kids talking so loud that they couldn't hear me, so I looked over at Y/n who laughed and came to distract the kids.

"Alright everyone, you can all tell mr. sun about what you're going to do this summer later. For Now, I'm going to take you absences and then we can play hide and seek. Alright?" Sunshine said.

All of the children nodded and sat down at the usual spot Sunshine has them sit at to take attendances.

__time skip__

Moon's Pov:

Finally it was naptime and I could roam around the daycare. I checked on the children one by one. After I was done, I went to grab one of the books we have in the daycare. Even if I have read them all, it's better than having to talk to it.

"Whatcha doing?" I heard a voice ask next to me.

"Reading a book since it's better then talking to you." I said, looking up at Y/n, or Vanny Possessing them.

"That's not do nice, is it?" It said with a laugh.

"I know you can only temporarily take control, so can you please just stop now? I rarely ever get to even talk to Y/n because of you." I said in annoyance.

"Fine. It's not like it's going to kill you to talk to me though." Vanny said harshly.

"If my programming didn't stop me from cussing, I would right now." I said.

Vanny scoffed and Y/n's eyes went back to normal.

"Sorry, I blacked out there. you good?" Y/n said.

"Yeah, I'm fine, starshine." I said, giving Y/n a side hug.

Starshine smiled.

"Oh, would you look at the time. Naptime is already over. I must have blacked out for awhile!" Sunshine laughed slightly.

"Yeah." I said, frowning if I could.

I got up and opened the lights.

Word count: 772 words