Maybe the daycare isn't that bad

__after naptime__

Sun's Pov:

the kids wanted to play hide and seek so I decided I would count, all the kids were excited and even Y/n wanted to play!

"Alright, I'm going to count to 10 and you will all hide and whoever lasts ten or more minutes wins! Got it?" Said Sundrop.

"Yes Mr. Sun!" the kids exclaimed some of them in sync.

"Okay!
1...

2....

3....

4...."

I can hear the kids scatter.

"5...

6....

7...."

Their laughter starting to go quiet to properly hide.

"8....

9.....

10! Alright, ready or not here I come!"

___8mins later___

Y/n Pov:

I've been hiding with my siblings for almost 10 minutes now probably in the best hiding spot in this place.

"Y/n, I need to pee." Whispered your five years old brother.

"Can you wait two more minutes?"you whispered.

"No, I really have to go." Said your brother a bit louder than intended.

"Shit. Oliver your too loud sun is going to here you!" You whisper-screamed.

"Mama said to watch your language!" Screamed your little sister.

"Zoey! shhhhh!" You said.

As I was silencing Zoey I heard running towards my location. Checking the time I saw we only had one minute left and we would've won.

Without thinking I pushed my brother and sister forward to have them found instead of me.

Just as I did so, I heard sun exclaim:

"Found you! And just before the ten minute mark too! Guess I'm still the best at hide & seek!"

Just as he said that I came out of the hiding spot winning the game.

"What?! How did you-"

I stopped sun's confused rant by laughing at the betrayed look on my siblings face.

"Sunshine, it's not funny to laugh at your siblings." Said the sun animatronic.

"Sunshine? What's with the nickname?" I said, genuinely confused.

"Oh, well I give every kid a nickname. Like Oliver I call him Olie. Or Zoey I call her Zo. Or- Or-"sun was saying till i cut him off exclaiming:

"Okay! Okay! I get it! But why sunshine?"

"Oh, I don't really know. But if you don't like it I can always give you an other nickname!" Sundrop exclaimed.

"No, no, Sunshine is fine." I said.

"Okay! Now, all three of you, follow me back to the main part of the daycare!" Sun said.

As me and my siblings left with the sun robot to the center of the daycare where all the other kids were waiting, I couldn't help but think: 'maybe the daycare isn't that bad.'

Word count: 433 words