Prediction

__time skip__

Lunch had passed and I was hanging out in the security desk while the kids and sun played a couple games. Gregory hadn't showed up to lunch, which made sense since I'm apparently crazy.

"Y/n, sunshine, are you okay? You keep zoning out." Sun said.

"I'm fine. Like I said earlier, I'm just tired." I said.

"Alright you wanna come play tag?" Sun asked.

"Sure!" I said, while getting up.

We played for a while. All the kids had fun. After that though, we had snack time and then played a little longer until I had to leave.

Gregory, once again, didn't join me. I tried calling him, but he didn't answer.

When I got home, I went straight to my room, ignoring Bill and Quinn. I was tired, annoyed and confused. All I wanted was to take a nap.

__dream land__

Fire.

I was surrounded by fire.

This is a bit over the top even for Vanny.

"Well, look what the cat dragged in." Vanny laughed from behind me.

"Torture me all you want, Vanny. I'm done." I said while sitting down on the ground.

"Fine then. I'll just make it worse." She said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"I could make one of your worst fears come true." She said.

"Like what? Death? Kill me then!" I screamed.

Vanny laughed.

"Ofcourse not! I'll do something much worse." Vanny said as she walked towards me.

Vanny laughed again.

"I'll decommission sun and moon." She said.

"What?!" I screamed while getting up.

"I can see it now! A fuse blew in the daycare causing the lights to turn off. Moon will attack you and the kids, maybe even killing one or two of them! Then, both sun and moon will be decommissioned permanently!" Vanny laughed.

"You're crazy!" I screamed.

Vanny laughed.

"Maybe you're the crazy one! I might be a figment of your imagination! You could never know!" Vanny said.

"I know you real, Vanny! You attacked me!" I said.

"Did I though? Are you sure it wasn't Moon?" Vanny laughed.

I woke up.

I got ready for work and went to go wake Gregory up. But, on his door, there was a sticky note saying he already left. I left as the house and went to the pizza Plex.

once I arrived at the daycare, I immediately hugged sun, which sun was caught off guard by.

"Are you okay, Sunshine?" He asked.

"No." I responded in a whiny tone.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Sun asked.

I nodded and paused for a moment. Then, I  started venting to him. I told him all that has happened in the past few days, how Vanny has been haunting my dreams, the  fact that I'm scared to sleep now, the fact that Gregory doesn't believe me, how hard it is not having moon around anymore, the fact that I live in constant fear that Vanny is going to hurt someone I love, etc. Sun listened to the whole thing, which was nice and relieving. The only thing I didn't tell him was what Vanny said last night. It'll just freak sun out for no reason. She was probably bluffing. Right?

Word count: 535 words