Vanessa?

I wake up.

Just like yesterday, I get dressed, wake Gregory up, put my shoes on and leave with Gregory.

The whole bus ride I couldn't stop thinking about my dream. I don't even remember ever talking to Roxy or that Bunny lady in my life. How would I know what they sound like?

"Y/n, this is our stop." Gregory said.

"Oh, right." I say.

The both of us get off the bus and head to the pizza plex across the street. The doors were just now opening for the employees.

"Y/n!" A familiar voice called out.

Turning around, I saw that it was Vanessa. She was still working here?

"Vanessa? How do you know my name? I don't remember telling you." I say.

"It's on your name tag. You work here? I'm so happy to have seen you on your way out!" She said.

"Yeah, I work at the daycare now." I say.

"Last time I saw you, you were twelve!" She said.

"I know. How come you're still working here?" I ask.

"Long story. Anyways, it's nice to see you again!" She said.

Vanessa was a bit weird, but I ignored it. Instead, I left for the daycare.

__time skip__

I was on my lunch break with Gregory and he seemed a little uncomfortable.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"That Vanessa lady, how do you know her? She was that security guard after uthe both oh us when we were younger." He said.

Come to think of it, I never saw the security guard he mentioned when we were locked in.

"To make a long story short, I met her the day my mom died." I say, trying to avoid the subject.

Gregory stayed silent after that.

After eating, I went with him to grab the snack boxes and then we split ways.

"Sunny, I'm back!" I call out.

Sun immediately ran over to me from one of the play structures and picked me up.

"How was your lunch?" He asked.

"Good, but can you please put me down?" I asked

"Oh. Right. Sorry." He said as he put me down.

Just as he did so, the kids started coming down the slide.

Word count: 370 words.