biscuits and tears

"No, but he's probably making biscuits. Like usual." Gregory said.

Getting home, Gregory put the sugar on the counter and went to the living room while I stayed in the kitchen to talk with Quinn.

"Hey Quinn, what are you making for supper?" I ask.

"Hmm? Oh, I'm making spaghetti, garlic bread and a Cesar salad." She said.

"That sounds super good! Do you know what Bill is making?" I ask.

"Probably biscuits." She said.

"Okay, Do you need help with anything?" I ask.

"I'm good. You can join Gregory in the living room if you want." Quinn said.

"Okay." I says as I go towards the living room.

Later, once Quinn was done making supper and Bill was done making his biscuits, we all sat down to eat.

"So, how was your first day, Gregory?" Bill asked.

"It was great! I got to see an old friend!" Gregory said.

"That's nice. What about you, y/n?" Quinn asked.

"It was okay. Alot of old memories were brought back. Both good and bad. Mostly bad..." I mumbled the last part.

"Please, how bad could it possibly be. You're working at a daycare!" Bill said.

"Very hard, Bill. Especially after what happened." I say in an annoyed tone.

"Well it couldn't have been that bad. Look at Gregory, he's fine." Bill says.

"Gregory didn't go through the same shit as me!" I scream.

"Gregory didn't have everyone he loved killed infront of his eyes! He didn't get scars from what happened because I saved him! I was 12, Bill. In the span of a month I lost everyone. Everyone I had left." I say.

"That's it, Y/n, go to your room." Bill said.

Before leaving, I glare at Bill and stomp away.

I ended up crying myself to sleep that night, not like it wasn't the first time I had.

___your dream___

I couldn't see.

I could only feel something on my hand.

Soft.

That's all I could feel around me.

A soft, fur like, material.

Almost like that's all there was.

Then, I touched something metal.

The lights turned on.

I was touching a wall. And infront of me was her. That fucking Rabbit lady. I was frozen in fear. I couldn't move. I couldn't breathe. I was just suck there infront of her. Staring into her evil red eyes.

Then, she chuckled.

.
.
.

I woke up.

Word count: 401 words.