(ending 3/3 of vol. 1) endings of worlds don't exist

Vanny lunged at me with her knife and hit my head with the back of it. My vision slowly blacked as I wheezed in pain. I could faintly hear sun freaking out before I passed out.

____
...

"Welcome back." I heard behind me.

Turning around, I saw Charlotte.

"Oh, thank goodness you're here. I was scared it would be Vanny for a second. So, when am I waking up?" I asked.

"Soon enough. But first, I need you to pay attention to what I say." She said.

"Uh, okay." I answered.

"Whatever you do, don't put on the-" Charlotte disappeared.

"Well, now that she's gone, how are you?" She said.

"What the fuck do you mean how am I?! You litteraly knocked me out earlier!" I screamed, backing away.

"Yeesh. Calm down. You didn't die." Vanny scoffed.

"You fucking bi-

____
I woke up.

More specifically, I woke up in an unfamiliar room with only monitors displaying static and a VR headset. I got up from the floor I woke up on and looked at the monitors. I could barely make out words in the static, so I decided to get closer to look at them. As I got up and walked over to the monitors, I tripped over the VR headset. The headset caught my eye , so I decided to put it on. Briefly, I on the monitors I saw the words follow me glitch onto the monitors in purple.

____
...

As they walked into the daycare, Sun immediately turned around and saw them.

"Sunshine! You're okay!" Sun said, running up to them and hugging them tightly.

"Ofcourse I am, Sunny. Why wouldn't I be?" They said.

"It's not important. All that matters is that you're alive! You've missed so so so so much! Y'know, they brought nap time back !" Sun said, putting them down.

"That's great! Speaking of naptime, shouldn't the lights be turned off by now?" They said.

"Oh! You're right, Sunshine! Moon is going to be so happy to see you!" Sun said while running towards the light switch and turning it off.

Moon had turned around and was about to go watch over the children in the daycare, but he saw them first.

"Starshi-" Moon ran towards them, but stopped dead in his tracks.

"You're not Y/n." He said coldly.

"Wha- Moon, it's me! Y/n!" They said with a nervous laugh.

"No. Y/n's eyes aren't purple. What did you do to Y/n, you freak?" Moon said.

"Nothing! I wouldn't do anything to myself!" They said with a worried expression on their face.

"Cut the act. What. Did. You. Do. To. Y/n." He said.

"Nothing! Well, atleast that's what everyone will believe. I mean, who do you think people would trust? A stupid animatronic that has been hacked multiple times before, or a young, 16 year old who hasn't ever done anything wrong? I think the answer is obvious." They smiled evilly.

"This isn't the end." Moon said.

Word count: 501 words