Answer

Y/n pov still:

It's been a couple hours since the guard left us here. Zoey is super bored and Oliver is hungry.

"Y/n, can we please just leave? I'm really hungry." Whined Olie.

"No, Vanessa or whatever her name was said to wait here for mom." I said.

"Pleeeeeease?" Continued Oliver.

"Fine, but if we get caught its your fault." I answered.

As we left the security camera room, the security guard was nowhere in sight.

After wondering around for a bit we found what looked like a food court. But, it was empty since the pizza Plex was apparently closed for whatever reason.

"All the food booths are closed. We can probably only get fizzy faz from the vending machines and I only have enough change for one can." I said.

"So we've been wandering around for nothing?!" Exclaimed Zoey.

"Yeah. But look on the bright side, we have the hole pizza Plex to our selves!" I said trying to brighten up the mood.

"Yeah, but I just wanna go home!" Said your brother with tears starting to prickle his eyes.

"Look, we'll go to the daycare or something and wait there until mom comes pick us up ok?" I said trying to calm my little brother.

"But- But what if she- she never comes?!" Said you brother tears starting to pour down his cheeks.

Zoey started doing the same.

"T- Then I'll bring us home." I said.

"But you don't even know where home is from here!" Said my sister.

"No I do." I lied.

I didn't want my siblings to cry, so I had to lie to them. When I tried to call my mom earlier, my phone didn't work. So I knew something must have happened if she wasn't answering.

__5 minutes later__

We arrived arrived at the daycare. I went in the slide first still a little worried about the thing in the daycare earlier. But, it was probably just the attendant. Right?

Just as I fell in the ball pit, my siblings followed, I heard:

"Ho ho ho!" It was sun.

"You're sure here early lunchtime doesn't end until one' o' clock!" The sun animatronic continued.

"Oh. uhm- well the food court is closed!" My brother exclaimed.

He lied. I mean sure the food court was closed but that's not why we were there.

"So, What do you kids want to play?" Asked the sun robot.

"Uhm- actually, I'm going to go hang out in the play structures for a bit."

I said trying to find an excuse to try and call my mom without having my phone confiscated by sun.

"Alright!" He diverted his attention to the twin siblings.

"So, what do you two want to play?" He asked.

"Uhm I want to do arts and crafts" said Zoey.

"Oh! Me too!" Said Oliver.

As their voices started becoming farther away, I was trying to find a spot with good reception to call my mom.

Ring Ring Ring

...

Ring Ring Ring

...

Ring Ring-

"Hello?"called out an unfamiliar male voice.

"Uhm- why do you have my mom's phone?" I said.

"Oh! My name is officer Williams I found this phone on the site of a fatal car crash and I'm guessing this is your mom's phone. Correct?" The cop said on the other line.

...

"T-This is a joke. Right?" I said.

"I'm afraid not. I'm sorry for your loss."
Said the man.

I hung up. Hoping that someone just stole my mom's phone and she's coming to get us. Hoping she isn't dead. Hoping that we won't lose another parent. Hoping that this is all a joke. Hoping that later we will be home. Hoping that-

3rd person pov:

As y/n continued to ramble on in there head freaking out about the possibility that their mom is dead, Sun and their siblings were having some problems....

Word count: 651 words.