Tears

"What the fuck." That's the only thing I could say.

"What. The. Fuck." I say again.

I slowly sit down and bring my knees to my chest.

"I'm done." I say, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"What do you mean your done?" Asks Gregory.

"I've lost everything and everyone! My best friend, my dad, my mom and now, my siblings!" I say now sobbing uncontrollably.

Gregory just stayed silent.

"What?! Your going to make fun of me because I'm so pathetic?" I say, as angry tears now form instead of sad ones.

"I'm not. And even if I did, that would also make me pathetic." Gregory said.

"Wha-" I say until I'm cut off:

"We gotta go. You can be traumatized later."  Gregory said as he pulled me up and started dragging me to Roxy's raceway.

Arriving, Gregory got into a cart and started racing while I watched. After a little, I heard a crash. Running towards the sound, I saw that Gregory had slammed his cart into Roxy.

"Gregory what the hell!" I say.

"We need Roxy's eyes to upgrade Freddy!" Gregory said.

"Why though?" I ask.

"To protect us from that rabbit lady!" He says.

"Whatever. Let's just go." I say, more confused than I already was.

____time skip____

3rd person pov:

You and Gregory had gotten Roxy's eyes, Monty's claws and Chica's beack. The both of you, including Freddy, were going towards the exit.

Until, Freddy started setting the place on fire.

"Freddy what the fuck are you doing!" You say.

Word count: 258 words.