awake during hell

I woke up.

"Oh! Finally, you're awake." Vanessa said.

I sat up as soon as I heard her voice. My head hurt like hell and I my vision was blurring slightly.

"Awh... What's wrong? Did moon hit you too hard?" Vanny laughed.

I tried to tried to get up but tripped over myself and fell back onto the floor.

"Fuck..." I whispered underneath my breath, wheezing slightly at the pain of the fall.

"Language! Can't have our employees swearing infront of kids y'know." Vanny laughed at her unfunny joke.

"Oh! I didn't do anything to you! Moon did!" Vanessa was grinning mischievously.

I heard crawling noises above me and looked up to see Moon, or the kill code, or Vanny? I wasn't sure. I still couldn't think straight. (Not that the author was straight to begin with) Moon jumped down and landed right infront of me.

"Oh no! Did I scare you?" Moon laughed.

"I told you they were pathetic" Vanessa walked up to me and got down to my level.

"They're so pathetic they can't even help their brother." Vanny laughed.

I spit on Vanny's face.

"Oh no! What's wrong?! Did you dislike the fact that I spat in your face?" I asked mockingly.

___Tw: transnegativity and homonegativity! If you don't/can't read ahead I will say when it ends!!___

"Listen here you little tranny piece of shit, I could kill you and your pathetic faggot of a brother in an instant so don't fucking test me." Vanny spat out harshly.

"That's unnecessary, Vanny." Moon said.

"Shut up. This fag bomb is getting what they asked for." Vanny said rudely.

I was speechless. I knew Vanny was evil, but not THAT evil. All I did was spit in her face! She's literally tried to kill me like five times!

__end of the transnegativity and homonegativity__

I spit on Vanny's face again.

"You are such a brat!" Vanny said, turning her attention back to me.

I tried to get up again but I barely was even able to. I reached for the lights witch and turned it on before falling to the floor because Vanny tackled me. I wheezed in pain at the difference in lighting. Then, I felt Vannessa being thrown off me.

"Sunshine! Are you okay?!" Sun asked.

"Y-yeah, I think I'm okay" I say, hugging sun.

"You little bitch!" Vanessa lunged at me with her knife.

Word count: 405 words