run away from me

I cautiously walked with moon looking for Vanessa's office. To be honest, I had forgotten where it was and I also had no need to go there beforehand. The lights still hadn't turned on which made me worry that Vanny had nothing to do with this and that I'm risking my life for nothing. There was still the obvious fact that she had something to do with Gregory disappearing, but that's besides the point right now.

Moon randomly stopped and I turned to face him only to see him gone. My stomach sank as I slowly backed away from the area. I then ran to Fazer blast, which was the closest place to me. I even if moon wasn't going to attack me, I didn't want to risk it. I almost went by Freddy's room without even realizing, if it wasn't for Freddy to run into me himself.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"It's a long story. Do you know when the power comes back on?" I asked.

"Yes, in about three minutes or so. Why?"  Freddy said.

"Long story. Can you point me towards Vanessa's office?" I asked.

Freddy told me the directions to her office and I left towards it. The lights came on soon after which left me easily visible to Vanny if she was out patrolling.

'Maybe I should circle back and get sun?Where was the daycare from here anyway? I'm lost, aren't I?' I thought.

I continued to follow Freddy's directions alone until I heard footsteps. I ran behind whatever vending machine was nearby almost immediately.

"I know they're here. But where? Y/n obviously isn't in the daycare or Moon would've gotten rid of them already." A voice, definitely Vanessa's, said.

I was frozen in fear. One wrong move or a too loud breath and she'll catch me. Once Vanny left, I let go of the breath I didn't even realize I was holding and ran the opposite way Vanessa was going despite the fact that the direction was the opposite way to the daycare. I think.

'This was a bad Idea. Wasn't it? What if Gregory wasn't even kidnapped by Vanny? He could've just ran away. Bill and Quinn don't even know where I am.' I thought.

Before I knew it, I was in the middle of Gator's golf. Luckily, I knew where both the daycare and the exit was from here. Before leaving Gator's golf, I checked the time and saw that it was almost 2:50am. I ran to find somewhere to hide and went up to the catwalks. Then, the lights turned off and I saw...

Word count: 445 words