security badge

"Wha- who's there?!" You heard from the kid or technically Gregory.

Then, the door flew open as you saw Freddy infront of you with Gregory behind him.

"Y/n? Shouldn't you be in the daycare?" Said Gregory.

"Didn't you say you had to go home?" You asked.

"I got locked in. But shouldn't you be asleep or something?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I couldn't." You said.

"Okay. Now I think my facial recognition software is broken because both of you aren't getting recognized." Freddy interrupted your conversation.

"Y/n, do you know a way out or something?" Asked Gregory.

"Uhm- No, but maybe we can stay at the daycare until six." You said, now realizing you left your siblings alone.

"Speaking of which, Gregory, there's a security badge in the daycare maybe you can use that to get out." Said Freddy.

"Oh! Yeah I guess that's a good idea!" Gregory said.

As you all left for the daycare, you couldn't help but feel watched. Just like in the daycare a couple days ago. Looking, at Gregory, you saw that he looked uncomfortable almost as if he also felt watched.

"Do you also think someone is watching us?" You whispered to Gregory.

"Yeah, but I don't know who it is." He whispered back.

"Alright. We're here." Freddy said.

Going down the slide and landing in the ball pit, you saw that the lights we're on and nobody was insight.

"Ho ho ho!" I was sunny.

"You're sure up late! Are we having a sleepover?"

Sun then glanced at you. his face lighting up almost immediately. Putting down Gregory, he went and picked you up and hugged you.

"Sunshine! I thought you left!" He said.

"I'm fine, Sunny. I was just walking around the pizza Plex." You said.

Sun then put you down and went over to the arts and crafts station to grab some paper and pencils and had you draw with him despite having another kid there.

Then, you heard a scream and the lights we're turned off.

Word count: 342 words.