Vanny's out.

Tw: this chapter includes mention of blood, injuries, and fighting. If you are uncomfortable with this, you can just skip to the end of the chapter where there will be a summary.
_________________________________________

"what do you want?!" I said.

She just laughed.

My head was bleeding because of the fall?

Isn't this just a dream?

I tried to get up, but I couldn't.

Everything hurt.

"You're pathetic. You know that right?" She said.

I tried to get up again, but she kicked me in my stomach.

I winced in pain.

"Why? Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"That is none of your concern, Y/n L/n. Just know that I'm not done with you or Gregory yet." She said.

She laughed and kicked my face.

I woke up.

Checking the time, I saw that it was already four in the morning. I got up and went to the bathroom to cover up my bruise, but it had already faded. Instead, I had a little cut on my forehead. A cut I didn't have before. I decided to ignore it since Purrcy probably just scratched my head while I was asleep. It hurt alot, though. Almost like this was from my dream.

Anyways, I got ready and woke Gregory up to come with me. I would've made myself breakfast, since I didn't eat supper, but my stomach hurt too much.

The weather outside was cloudy and cold, despite the fact that it was summer.

__time skip__

It was around noon and I was cleaning the daycare with sun before my lunch break. It was raining outside.

"It's really coming down out there huh?" I said.

"Yeah." Sun said.

"Do you think there's going to be a power outage? I heard earlier that there was going to be some pretty bad lightning." I said.

Sun immediately tensed up.

"What? Is there a problem?" I asked.

"The powers going to come off?" Sun asked.

"Maybe. Why?" I asked.

"No reason." Sun said.

I continued to clean with sun and left for lunch afterwards.

__________
Sun's pov:

'moon?'

...

'moon, are you okay? You haven't talked to me since yesterday night.'

...

'great.'

I went to go hang out in the play structures to wait for sunshine and the kids like usual. Thunder and lightning started outside.

__time skip__

Sun's pov still:

Me, Y/n and all of the kids were doing arts and crafts incase a power outage happens while we're playing a game in the play structures. I was helping some kids with macaroni necklaces while Sunshine was helping the other kids with origami.

Then, there was a big lightning strike and the power went out

________
Y/n's Pov:

The power went out, great. I pulled out my phone and turned the flash on. I flashed it around the tables to make sure the kids were okay and turned my direction to moon. He wasn't there.