Found (vol. 2)

My second book isn't getting as much publicity so I'm posting the chapters here now :)

The contents of this chapter take place during and right after the third ending of vol. 1
_________________________________________

Gregory's pov:

Tonight's the night. I'm finally going to kill Vanny. I had snuck in just before closing time to do this and I'm ready. I've figured out that Vanny and Vannessa are the same person since putting two and two together is easy. I would've done this sooner but I can't tell or trust anyone. Especially since Y/N told me that they too know about Vanny's presence. Which obviously makes no sense besides if they were controlled by Vanny. How would they even know her name if that wasn't the case? The only one I knew I could tell is Freddy. I didn't even tell Cassie and she knows just as much as me on this!

I ventured through the pizza Plex towards Fazer blast to go and get Freddy. On my way there though, I saw moon chasing someone. I thought he was chasing some random security bot and ignored it. I went into Fazer blast and knocked on Freddy's door. Freddy opened it and hugged me.

"Superstar! I'm so glad to see you!" Freddy said while putting me down.

"Yeah, great to see you too and whatever. Be quiet though. Vanny can't know I'm here." I said.

"Right, sorry, superstar." Freddy said.

"C'mon. We need to get moving." I said.

__time skip__

We ventured through the pizza plex and ended up near Vanessa's office, finally. It was nearing 5am and I wanted to get this over with. I opened the office door which made Vanny's chair, which she was sitting in, topple over. I was armed with a knife from the food court.

"I knew you'd show up eventually~" Vanny laughed annoyingly.

I lunged at her with my knife, which she dodged. She then grabbed me and threw me to the ground, lunging at me with her knife in return. Vanny only cut my arm before I used my legs to kick her off me. When that happened, her knife went flying into the other side of the room. We both scrambled for the knife and started fighting over it. I eventually got an advantage and stabbed her in the chest. Vanny started gasping for air desperately.

"Idiot, you've only slowed me down. I and my creator always come ba-" I cut Vanny off by cutting her vocal chords.

It was easier than listening to her monologue on being annoying and a bitch. On the bright side, since she's gone, Y/N and whoever else was under her control isn't anymore.

__one week later__

Sun's Pov:

As they walked into the daycare, I immediately turned around and saw them.

"Sunshine! You're okay!" I said, running up to Y/n and hugging them tightly.

"Ofcourse I am, Sunny. Why wouldn't I be?" They said.

"It's not important. All that matters is that you're alive! You've missed so so so so much! Y'know, they brought nap time back !" I said, putting sunshine down.

"That's great! Speaking of naptime, shouldn't the lights be turned off by now?" Y/n said.

"Oh! You're right, Sunshine! Moon is going to be so happy to see you!" I said while running towards the light switch and turning it off.

____
Moon's Pov:

I had turned around and was about to go watch over the children in the daycare, but I saw them before I did.

"Starshi-" I ran towards them, but stopped dead in my tracks.

"You're not Y/n." I said said coldly.

"Wha- Moon, it's me! Y/n!" They said with a nervous laugh.

"No. Y/n's eyes aren't purple. What did you do to Y/n, you freak?" I said.

"Nothing! I wouldn't do anything to myself!" They said with a worried expression on their face.

"Cut the act. What. Did. You. Do. To. Y/n." I said.

"Nothing! Well, atleast that's what everyone will believe. I mean, who do you think people would trust? A stupid animatronic that has been hacked multiple times before, or a young, 16 year old who hasn't ever done anything wrong? I think the answer is obvious." They smiled evilly.

"This isn't the end." I said.

"Obviously not. I'm not going down as easily this time. Now, go ahead and do your little daycare attendant job. I have someone to see." They said.

I grumbled as I watched them walk out of the daycare and went to go watch the kids.

____
Gregory's Pov:

It's been a week and Y/n still hasn't shown up. Cassie and I were on out 30 minute break talking about what happened.

"Has there been any clues to where Y/n has gone yet?" Cassie asked.

"Besides the lead that Lina gave the police about seeing them last at the pizza plex, no." I sighed.

Cassie has never met Lina or Y/n. She says that doesn't really like making new friends. Me and Cassie met through foster care. Just like Y/n and Lina. I'm just as close with Cassie as I am, or possibly was, with Y/n. Cassie helped me through alot. Both of us almost getting killed in the process sometimes.

"Y'know, maybe you should see a phycologist about all of this. I might not be one but that doesn't mean I won't start charging you for my advice." Cassie said to lighten up the mood.

"Damn. I didn't know out friendship was based on money." I laughed.

Cassie laughed two until my phone notifications dinged. I opened my phone to see that Marvin, mine and Cassie's boss, texted me to tell me to come to his office now. I immediately got up and went there, even if I didn't want to because I was on my break.

When I arrived, I opened the door and saw Y/n there and alive.

"Holy shit! You're alive?!" I said

Y/n nodded and hugged me tightly, tears starting to form in both our eyes.

"How? What happened? Are you okay?" I asked.

"I-its a long story that I don't want to talk about. Also, yes I'm fine." Y/n said, letting me go.

"The police are on their way to come and question Y/n about the disappearance. I just thought you should see them beforehand. I also called yours and Y/n's parents. Your father said he's coming to pick you up so you can go down to the police station together and wait for Y/n there. You need to go get your belongings and wait for him." Marvin said.

"Alright." I said.

We hear a knock at the door to Marvin's office and an officer entered, escorting Y/n out. I went to grab my stuff and waited for bill near the entrance, who picked me up not to long after. That day Y/n came home with us for the first time in a week.

Word count: 1157 words