wound

Tw: blood, injuries and messing with injuries. If you are sensitive to that kind of stuff, there will be summary at the end just like the other chapter.
_______________________________

Hitting the floor, you started feeling dizzy and when you touched your head, you saw blood.

Then, the lights were turned on.

_________
Y/n pov:

Everything felt like a blur. Gregory coming towards me. Sunny freaking out. It all felt like I wasn't there. Like I was just watching.

"Y/n! Y/n!" It's was Gregory.

"Wha-" I said in a daze.

"Oh thank goodness! You're okay!" Freddy said.

"What is happening? What time is it? Are my siblings okay?" I asked only now having everything come back to me.

"Y/n, it's 1:36 am you've been out for almost an hour." Said Freddy.

My head was pounding and I couldn't think about anything else besides Sun and moon.
How they Killed my siblings. How I trusted them. How moon promised everything would be okay.

"Y/n, we have to go there's some rabbit lady after us!" Said Gregory.

"O- Okay." I said.

Just then, I started taking in my surroundings. I saw that I was on a medical bed, that there were a bunch of medical supplies and that there was a mirror near a door.

"Y/n, come on we have to go." Said Gregory as he took my hand and dragged me to the door.

I stopped him and looked at myself in the mirror next to the exit. I had a big bandage wrapped around my head. So, I started removing the bandage.

"Y/n, what are you-" said Gregory until I cut him off saying:

"Shut the fuck up."

"Now, Y/n you have no need to-" I cut Freddy off the same way I did Gregory.

"Shut the fuck up. Both of you."

I continued to remove the bandages before looking at the wound in the mirror. It was gross and already starting to get infected. I put the bandage on quickly and left with the two.

___time skip___

Freddy and Gregory were talking about some dude named Afton while I was infront of them picking at my wound.

Then, Gregory grabbed my arm and dragged me into the fazcade.

"Gregory what the f-" Gregory put a hand on my mouth and pointed to a girl in a rabbit costume walking around with a knife.

Once she left, Gregory let go of me.

"What the fuck."

Word count: 414 words.

_______________________________
Summary :')
_______________________________

Hitting the floor, you started feeling dizzy.

Then, the lights were turned on.
_________
Y/n pov:

Everything felt like a blur. Gregory coming towards me. Sunny freaking out. It all felt like I wasn't there. Like I was just watching.

"Y/n! Y/n!" It's was Gregory.

"Wha-" I said in a daze.

"Oh thank goodness! You're okay!" Freddy said.

"What is happening? What time is it? Are my siblings okay?" I asked only now having everything come back to me.

"Y/n, it's 1:36 am you've been out for almost an hour." Said Freddy.

My head was pounding and I couldn't think about anything else besides Sun and moon. How I trusted them. How moon promised everything would be okay.

"Y/n, we have to go there's some rabbit lady after us!" Said Gregory.

"O.... Okay." I said.

Just then, I started taking in my surroundings I saw that I was on a medical bed, that there were a bunch of medical supplies and that there was a mirror near a door.

"Y/n, come on we have to go." Said Gregory as he took my hand and dragged me to the door quickly and we left.

___Time skip___

Freddy and Gregory were talking about some dude named Afton. Then, Gregory grabbed my arm and dragged me into the fazcade.

"Gregory what the f-" Gregory put a hand on my mouth and pointed to a girl in a rabbit costume walking around.

Once she left, Gregory let go of me.

"What the fuck."