(ending 2/3 of vol. 1) this isn't your story

Vanny stabbed my chest. I gasped loudly in pain, collapsing to the ground immediately. My vision started to blur and fade. All I could see around me was sun who was frozen in shock and Vanny standing over me, grinning wickedly. I took one final breath and my vision went black.

______
...

"Welcome back." I heard behind me.

Turning around, I saw Charlotte.

"Oh, thank goodness you're here. I was scared it would be Vanny for a second. So, when am I waking up?" I asked.

"You're not." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"You're not going back this time." Charlotte said.

"But- but I always bounce back! Always!" I said, tears starting to form in the corners of my eyes.

"No, not this time." She said.

"But I'm Y/n L/n! This isn't how my story is supposed to end! Not like this! I'm only 16!" I said.

"You were only 16." Charlotte corrected me.

"No! This isn't fair! I can't die! Not like this! Not at the hands of that psycho bitch!" I said, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Death isn't fair. But your time is up." She said.

"No! No! No! Please! I can't go! Not like this! I have so much to live for! Everything was finally turning out okay! I can't die! I'm supposed to be the hero." I said.

"Not in this version. You didn't even stop Vanny from bringing him back to life. Your brother did, or will. He's the 'hero'. Not Y/n, no, this time it's different. You were just the pathetic side character to his story. You aren't the 'main character' or the 'hero'. Not everything can go your way." Charlotte said.

"That's now how this works! I'm Y/n! Not him!" I said.

"Nope. You aren't 'the y/n' he is. You need to face that fact." She said.

"Please! Just give me one more chance! I can't die now! Please...

_______

"They're gone. Aren't they?" I asked, looking up at Mom.

"Yeah, I think so, Gregory. It's been almost a month." Quinn, or my mom, said.

"I just... It's hard having them gone. Y/n was my best friend and my only ever sibling." I said, wiping away a couple tears.

Quinn frowned and hugged me.

"I know, Hun. I miss them too." Mom said.

Alot has happened this last month. I finally managed to kill Vanny and prevent her from resuscitating Afton. The down side is that the pizza Plex managed to burn down in the process of it. Y/n, my best friend, disappeared while trying to look for me when I disappeared after Vanny knocked me out. By disappeared, I mean died. They're gone and I know they aren't coming back. It hurts. Alot. But everyone dies at some point and Y/n dying put them out of their misery. They had suffered through alot. Apparently they didn't even tell me the whole story. They were the only one who knew. Their story will never be told again.

The end...

Word count: 509 words