Feeling Watched

It's been a couple weeks since you started going to the daycare, but this time it was different.

"Mom? Why are you in a hurry? We only have to leave in 30 minutes." You exclaimed.

"I'm going to be dropping you guys off early. Don't question it." Said your mom.

"Okay, you want me to get Oliver and Zoey ready?" You asked.

"Wait. They aren't ready yet?!" Your mom asked.

"No, but they just need to put on their shoes so it's fine." You said.

"Ok, I'll be in the car." Your mom said.

As you left, you told your siblings to put their shoes on and to leave.

__20 minutes later___

You finally arrived at the pizza Plex. Your mom speeding off as you entered. You went down the slide into the daycare just to find it empty and dark. Sighing knowing you weren't supposed to be there yet. You dragged your siblings towards the exit. You arrived, just to find it locked.

"Great. It's locked." you said.

"Y/n, can we turn the lights on its creepy when it's dark." said your sister in a worried tone.

"Sorry, I can't. We're not supposed to go behind the security desk, remember?" You said.

You took your phone out of your pocket to use as a flashlight.

"Alright, follow me we're going to have to climb up the slide." You said.

Y/n Pov:

I didn't want to tell my siblings that I felt watched because I didn't want to worry them.

Zoey climbed up the slide first, struggling a bit. Then, it was Olie who climbed up, rather easily.

Looking back at the daycare one last time, trying to spot what ever was watching me, I see something move in one of the play structures. Sprinting up the slide, I see my siblings talking to an employee. Once I was out, the employee started screaming at us saying:

"Why were you in the daycare?! Don't you know it's closed?!" Said the female employee.

"Heck, hole pizza plex is fu- closed!" She continued.

"I- I'm sorry! Our mom just dropped us off maybe 5 minutes ago. Hell, if the whole place is closed, then I don't know how we even got in!" I said.

"Look." She sighed.

"I'll call your parents to come and pick you up but after that you leave. ok?" She continued.

"A- alright." I said.

As we all followed the supposed employee, she brought us to a security camera room and called our mom.

Voicemail.

She tried again.

Voicemail.

This time she sent our mom a voice message.

"Hello miss L/n, I'm Vanessa from the pizza Plex and I'm here with your kids who have been running around the place unsupervised while it was closed. Can you please come and pick them up as soon as possible? Thank you and have a great day." Said Vanessa.

"Okay, so until your mother shows up, you're all going to stay here and not touch anything got it?" Said the security guard.

"Okay!" Said my siblings, like always, in sync.

"What about you?" Asked the employee.

"Hm? Oh yeah, yeah I get it" I  said.

I still couldn't figure out what the thing in the daycare was. Maybe the attendant or an other employee. Either way, what ever it was, you didn't want to go and find out for yourself.

Word count: 566 words.