HAPPINESS SURROUNDED...!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
So as requested the sequel is here..!
I hope i will not disappoint you all...!

Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

After they informed their families... Karan and Teja had a moment with each other admiring and thanking each other for coming in their lives and making it more beautiful and vibrant with colour of love...

But their moment was distributed by Omi..

Omi:ahh... Shit i am so sorry...

Karan:ab kya... Tu hi mere pyaar ka sabse bada dushman hai... Pagal...

Teja:shut up sunny... Omi kuch kaam tha...

Omi:haa bhabhi Bhai ne aapke manager ko bola ki aap promotion mein nhi aauge... Kyu aapki tabiyat jyada kharab hai kya... Bhai sahi bol rhe the... Aapko rodies nhi karna chahiye tha... Aap humesha bimaar hi the iss pure season mein...

He was interpret by Karan....

Karan:ohhh rajdhani.... Tham Jaa bhabhi ke wakil... Teri bhabhi ek dum thik hai... Aur haa vo promotion mein nhi aayegi....

Teja:par kyu sunnyyy... I want to go... Please i promise i will take care of myself pakka...

Omi:par hua kya..?

Omi asked being confused...?

Karan:tujhe bahar mamma ne nhi bataya kya...

Omi:nhi...

Teja:budhu... I am pregnant....

Omi:haa toh todhi.....

He realised what she said...

Omi:he... Sacchi... Bhabhi i am so happy... Congratulations....

He said with a joyful voice... And hugged her...

Teja smiled and hugged him back...

Teja:thank you Omi...

Karan:oye mehnat mene bhi ki hai...

Teja:shut up sunny...

She blushed...

Omi: jealous soul...

Omi:acha toh aap nhi aaoge promotion ke liye...

Teja looked at Karan with puppy eyes...

Karan:fine... You will take care of yourself... And do whatever I will tell you...

Teja:haa pakka...

Omi:also bhai aaj vo feminist wala episode bhi air hone wala hai... Promo is out already... And people are loving the this season...

Karan:wow matlab this will be hit...

Omi:yes...

After that they all talked for a while and Teja went to take a small nap for herself as she woke up early and slept a little late yesterday...

She was sleeping like a baby... Karan came inside and went aww on his baby...

Karan:isse dekhke lagta hai ye mother Bane wali hai... Ye toh khud ek bacchi hai... My first baby...

He chuckles at his thought... And just when his and her phone rang with notifications... He saw her and she was about to wake up when he silent his and hers phone...

Karan:itne messages kon kar rha hai...

He checked the phone and saw that the episode is on air and people are hooting for Teja...