NOOR GOOD

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Karan made mirai ready for the day and Teja feed her breakfast... Later she played with everyone and bring tired she slept... Karan came in room to see Teja laying holding her stomach...

Karan:baby...

He goes to her and hugs her tightly... And due to hug all her emotions started to show... She started to cry... Karan rubbed her back...

Karan:bass bass Mera baccha bass... Hogya... Chal ek kaam karte soo jaate hai... Yaa fir do want to watch a movie... We can even romance if you want... You know...

He winks at her... And she slaps his chest...

Teja:you are ek number ka shameless...

Karan:what is this language yaa toh Hindi bol yaa fir English...

Teja:ye meri language hai... Any problem...

Karan:ohh Naa naa... Mujhe kya problem hogi... Chal bata kya karna hai... Movie dekhe...

Teja shook her head...

Karan:toh...

Teja:i want to sleep in your arms... You raat mein kitna acha laga tha...

Karan:awwle... Come...

Karan too layed beside and took her in his arms... Teja didn't slept but she was making pattern on his chest...

Teja:aaj kitne baje ka call time hai?

Karan:8.30 kaa call time hai...

Teja:aur fir pack up...

Karan:vo toh nhi pata...

Again silence took over the room...

Teja:sunny...

She broke the silence... Karan hummed in response...

Teja:sunny..

Karan:haa Mera laddo..

Teja:sunny i will miss you....

Karan:i will miss you more Mera laddo... Apna dhyan rakhna... Aur princess ki piche jyada duadana mat...

Teja:ye toh tumhari princess ko bolo... Aaj kal chalne lagi hai toh aur bhi bhagti hai badmaash...

Karan:oye meri princess ko badmaash mat bol... Vo toh sabse jyada bhuli... My princess...

Just a baby voice was heard by them...

Voice:yessshhh... Prin... Prin... Noor good...

Yeah that was of our pyaari princess... Mirai...

Karan and Teja chuckles at her... She with the support walks to their bed and climbs up to them... Karan wanted to pick her up but Teja didn't leave him to get a reaction from mirai...

Mirai looks at her as she didn't moved from him...

Mirai:mumma... No.... Ut...uth...tho... Utho.... My papa...

She was trying to form words and was looking very cute when she tries speaking...

Teja:oye jal kukdi... Ye Mera sunny hai... Tumse phele he is mine...

Mirai:no... Papa my...

Karan:acha acha... Thik hai... Mein dono ka hu...

Mirai:mumma uthoo...