NOOR!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Almost 5 months after,

Karan and mirai got ready and had a little father daughter moment while bathing... Teja dresses her up while Karan was getting ready... They both came outside... And KD and took mirai to him...

KD:good morning mera baccha...

Mirai giggles at him... He looks at her with love and kissed her cheek...

KD:mera baccha...

Mirai got comfortable in his hold while Teja went to kitchen to help KM with breakfast... They both prepared the breakfast and called everyone in the dining area...

Teja started to serve them but KD stopped her...

KD:no teju... You sit we can serve ourselves... Sit and eat with us...

Teja:nhi papa Mann nhi kar rha hai kuch bhi khane kaa...

Karan:kyu kya hua... Abhi toh achi bhali thi...

Teja:haa pata nhi achanak se mood down hogya... Aap sab Khalo... Mein baad mein kha lungi...

Karan:todha sa mere sath khale... Aise nhi chalega... Fir tujhe medicine bhi Leni hai... And then you need to feed also...

Teja:hm.. thik hai...

She said and everyone started eating... Karan was feeding Teja with his hands... After two bites she didn't had anything...

Teja:bass sunny Mann nhi hai... Hogya...

Karan:laddo baby kya hua tujhe... Abhi tak toh thik thi... Kahi pain hai... Should we go to doctor?

Teja:nhi nhi... I don't know but stomach ache ho rha hai bohot...

KM:Teja you will start your menstrual cycle again... Be careful... Pregnancy ke baad it feeling like first time having menses...

Teja:tabhi mujhe itni bechaani ho rhi hai...

Karan kisses her forehead...

Karan:ek kaam kar go sleep for sometime... Mein mirai ko dekhta hu...

Teja:nhi i need to feed her uske baad uske doctor se baat karke we need to know when is her vaccination because they didn't gave us her card too...

Karan:but laddo...

Teja:sunny mein thik hu... Jyada hua toh tum ho na mere pass...

Karan nods half hearted and then Omi came with the proposal...

Omi:bhai you have got a film from dharma!

Teja:wow this amazing...

Omi:but uski shooting next week se hi shuru hogi...

Karan:arre sign toh Kiya hi nhi abhi tak...

Omi:mujhe pata hai aap sign karoge...

Karan:nhi yaar abhi mujhe mirai aur teju ke sath rehna hai... Abhi i don't want to work...

Teja:sunny tumne hi mujhe samjhaya tha na... Aur fir offer toh dekho it is so good...

Karan:i know...

Mirai looks at her parents and taps her father's hands...

Teja:see she is also telling you to sign the project...

Karan:my baccha...

He takes her in his arms...

Karan:aap batao kya karna chahiye mujhe...