ATTENTION KI PROBLEM!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

KM:teju beta... Jaa dekh apne sunny ko subha se grumpy hua pada hai...

Omi:haa bhabhi subha se mujh pe snap kiye jaa rhe hai... Bina matlab ke...

KD:haa beta aur jaa ready bhi ho jaana tu abhi sab log aate hi honge...

Teja:ji papa aur na aap ek baar upar terrace par khane ke preps bhi dekh aayenge mein jaake sunny ko dekhti hu...

KD:haa beta jaa tu...

Teju nods and goes to her room and found her sunny is sleeping with his princess in his arms... She is cuddling to him while he had a serene smile on his face... Teja smiles at him...

Now if you all are thinking ki kya ho rha hai... Toh aaj hai Mata ki chuki humari mirai ke liye and kal hai uska birthday... She is going to be one...

Teja went to her sunny, she first took mirai and places her on the bed while having a shift she turns her face and again goes back to her peaceful sleep...

Teja caress karan's hairs and he woke up due to that as he wasn't sleeping that deeply...

Teja:kya hua sunny...

She asks softly but then he turns his face... She understood that he is grumpy because she didn't had time to spend time with karan... That's why he is grumpy... She chuckles at her baby....

Teja:sunny wake up... (Baby voice)

Karan:don't... I don't want to talk to you...

Teja:sunny pleaseeee....

She forcefully made him look at her.... But he closed his eyes...

Karan:i said na... Mujhe nhi baat karni...

Teja:sorry...

He didn't reacted... She gets upset... She was standing up from the bed but something strikes her evil mind... She smirks and sat on the edge of the bed... She removes the blanket from his feet and took his feet in her lap and started massaging it... As soon as he felt she touched his feet he took away his feet and looks at her in shock...

Karan:kitni baar bola hai don't touch my feet samjh kyu nhi aata yaar teju.... I don't like you or anyone touch my feet... You are my lady..  and i don't want my lady to touch my feet...

Teja looks at him and then goes to him...

Teja:you weren't looking at me... Toh mein kya karti...

Karan:toh tu mere parr chuyegi...

Teja:sorry naa... Vo aaj subha se bohot kaam aagye the...

Karan:fine i understand... But todhi sa time toh chahiye mujhe bhi... Aur ab tujhe do baato ke liye mana padega mujhe...

Teja:kyuuuu... Maann toh gye the tum...

Karan:nhi... Now let's get ready... Chalo....

Teja didn't move from their Karan took her in his arms in bridal style and they both entered to bathroom.... Karan turned on the shower...................

(Imagine yourself... PS. Not much detailed but then aayega.. tension Naa lo aaj ka chapter humari mirai ke liye hai)

They both came out and saw their little bundle of joy sitting on the bed with her soft toy... To be specific her unicorn... She was giggling and laughing look at the unicorn...