A/N

Hello my extended family 💞

This is you very own stubborn writer...! Agr aap log bhul gye ho mujhe toh... I know updates nhi aa rhe hai... I promise i will update...

Right now... I think it's been quite a while i had interacted with you all.! Also had a very rough day too!

About me... Maybe not sure tomorrow in my area the place where I stay.. Karan is gonna come... Not really very sure... I will update about this too.! Because I did met parvez bhai and he said maybe they will shoot here... So i am excited to meet him also...!

Jo bhi aap logo mujhse baat karni hai please comment mein aap daale i will reply to all of you..!

I love you all very much...!
Meet with you all very very soon with another update.... And some spoilers are here...

____

Spoilers!

Karan:you will not do this tejasswi... You have my swear to it...

Teja:but sunny it is necessary... Agr hota toh mein postpone yaa fir...

She smirked evilly and everyone was just looking at her with suspection...!

____

There you go with the spoilers..!

And i will be waiting for your questions... I really want to have this one..! And agr ye acha hua toh maybe in future hum aur aise karenge...!

This is your stubborn writer... AKA Shalini

Signing off for now..!