PUNJAB?

Hello my extended family 💗
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Next day,
Morning,

Karan and Teja had already woke up... Teja was ready and Karan had went to take bath... She waited back for him to come and they both could go to living together...

Teja was standing near the mirror and was caressing her tummy talking to the baby...

Teja:baby aap kab aaoge... Mamma papa aapka wait kar rhe hai... Aap aaoge na toh aap mamma ke team rehna... Warna aap aur aapke papa mere mazak hi banate rhenge...

Karan came out of the bathroom... With a towel wrap around his waist and another one around his torso.... Teja looked at him from the mirror... The Greek god body of his was making her harmones crazy... She knew she need to control... But she couldn't.... No one can resist The Karan Kundrra...

Karan smirk...

Teja:i so want to slap that smirk off your face right now...

Karan:really... (His smirk grew )

He came to her where she was standing.. and pulls her to himself... His hot breaths were now falling on her nape causing goosebumps all over her body and her breathing was now irregular... Karan smiled seeing his effect on her...

Karan:you wanted to slap the smirk off my face na? Now what happen?

He asked in a husky voice... Near her ears... He than stan back and laughed at teja's expression....

Teja opened her eyes and glare him...

Teja:go get dressed we need to go out papa wanted to talk with us...

Karan looked confused but went and got ready... They both came out from the room and saw KD and KM were already sitted on the dinning...

Tejran also came and sat beside each other...

Karan:papa aapko kuch baat karni thi?

KD looked at KM to confirm wheather they should talk about it or not...

Teja:papa aapko jo bolna hai aap bolo... Hum we are your kids...

KF:huh... Vo mein soch rha tha ki... Tum dono ki pheli anniversary aa rhi hai... Like next month ko ab uthna time nhi hai...

Karan:papa aap point par aao na...

Teja hit his arms..

Teja:aise koi baat karta hai papa se...

Karan:toh vo bol hi nhi rhe hai ki kya baat karni hai...

KM:inhe chodo ye aise hi karte hai... Hum bol rhe hai ki... Kyu na hum sab punjab jaaye... Karan ko kitna time hogya hai waha gye... Aur teju toh gyi hi nhi hai... Toh isliye... Aur waha ke relatives bhi Milne ke liye bol rhe the teju se..

Teja:this idea is so good hum chalte hai waha... Haina sunnyyy... Waha kitna maza aayega...

Karan didn't said anything just got up and went inside his room.... He locked the room from inside.... Teja looked at KM and KD.... They both also didn't looked into her eyes...

Teja:ye kya ho rha hai...

KD:vo... Hum...

He was interpreted by Omi as he came because Karan had called him... They had planned a shoot today at home...

Teja:he is inside the room.... Mamma papa i am going aai baba's place... Aur hum punjab jaa rhe hai... Omi tickets book Karo for next week... And after monday... I have an appointment with doctor on Monday...

Omi:ji bhabhi... Aur aap aise kyu....

Teja:tell Karan to open the door i need to get stuff...

Omi:but....

Teja:Om don't irritate me... (She said in a little higher voice)

Omi instantly went to the room...

Omi:bhai you had your shoot planned today...

Karan opened the door... Teja looked into his eyes... Which clearly showed that he was crying... They both shared a eye lock for a moment but she broke it and went inside...

She packed her laddo bag and packed her essentials...

Karan:laddo kaha jaa rhi hai...

Teja:mein aai baba ke ghar Jaa rhi hu... Shaam tak wapis aajaungi... Aur agar nhi aai toh....

Karan:kya hogya tujhe...

Teja:Karan i am leaving mein aajungi ghar shaam tak... Waise bhi Mera mann tha aai baba se Milne kaa...

Karan:par...

KM:Karan jaane de usse she will feel better...

Karan nods...

Teja went to her parents house... And Karan started to shoot but he couldn't shoot as his mind was diverted....

At night Teja came home and sat on the dining table... She was talking with everyone as from his is gonna have dinner at their house itself...

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

There you go with the update... Sorry i couldn't update it yesterday... I had some urgent assignments to complete that's why!! College life🙃✨

Okay! Let it be... You all need to complete the target of you need the next part...

Target
Vote:190+
Comments:45+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️