FUN-FILLED MORNING!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

It was midnight when Teja woke up with jerk and due to that Karan to woke up... Teja ran to bathroom and before Karan could do anything she lock the door for her...

Karan knocked the door...

Karan:laddo baby... Kya hua... Itni raat ko achanak se kya hogya... Baby open the door please...

She opens the door and said...

Teja:pass me the sanitary napkin...

Karan understood and he went to bring that for her... After giving it to her he went to kitchen for making the hot water bag...

He comes back in the room to see Teja laying with her eyes closed but they were tearing... He knew that it will pain her... And she was not ready for that...

He comes and placed the big on her lower abdomen and sat beside her... He kissed her forehead..  Teja smiles a bit...

Teja:i made you worried in the middle of the night...

Karan:koi baat nhi Mera baccha... Is it paining alot...

Teja nods her head and looks at him...

Teja:sleep beside me i want your warmth...

This statement made karan smile... He gladly layed and took Teja in his arms... And she curled up in his warmth like a little baby... Karan smiles and Teja immediately slept in his embrace... Karan again kisses her forehead... He massaged her lower back and this made Teja smile in her sleep...

While giving her the massage he too slept...

Next morning,

Karan woke up when two little pair of hands were dabbing on his face... He opens her his and saw his princess was waking him up... But she had a pout on her face... Which made him frown...

Karan:good morning my little princess... My Noor...

Just then Teja said...

Teja:oye she is my Noor...

Mirai was just looking at her parents... She just bends down and hides her face in karan's chest...

This made them both chuckles at her...

Karan:ye yaha kaise aayi... She was in her crib right..

Teja:mein raat mein leke aayi mujhe neend nhi aa rhi thi isliye...

Karan:ohh...

Mirai again looks up at them... Suddenly Teja got a hard cramp and that caused a small yell from her and tears flowed from her eyes...

Mirai looks at her...

Mirai:pa.... Paaa...... Papa...

Teja and looks at her with surprise... This made them tears....

Mirai shook her head and washed of the tears...

Karan:tune sunna... She... She said her first word.... My baby...

Teja:yes this is the best morning i have ever had... My baby..... Wapis bolo...

Karan just hugs her tightly and showers alot of kisses on her face... Mirai giggles...

Mirai:pa..paa... Maa... Ma...

Teja took her in her arms stood up from the bed and took a round of her... Which made her giggles... Teja smiled her heart out and Karan took a opportunity and took a photograph of them...