VACCINATION!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back..
Let's start with the update..

Happy reading...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

Next morning,

Teja woke up and didn't found Karan on her side... She saw mirai was also not present beside her... She got up and roams around the house... But didn't find them... Later she went to mirai's room which was still a bit constructing... She saw the sight which she didn't expected atleast in the morning itself...

Karan and mirai sleeping peacefully on her little bed... Karan was sleeping in a bit uncomfortable position but the sukoon on his face was saying it all... She smiles at them and did the Nazar thing..!

She went to them and slowly wakes Karan...

Teja:sunny utho.... Sunny...

Karan woke and slowly opens his eyes... He saw mirai sleeping on him... He kisses her forehead and then pulls Teja... And kisses her forehead too...

Teja:wake up now... Warna late hojaayenge...

Karan:haa uth rha hu...

He said and stands up from there and took mirai... First he made her sleep in their bedroom and puts pillows on her side... then pulls Teja to himself...

Teja wraps her arms around his neck while Karan's hand were on her waist... Karan nussles his face in her neck which caused a moan from her... Karan bites her neck and then sucks it to soothe the pain...

Teja:ahh... Karan... What.. ar..are you... Do... Doing...

Karan:loving my pretty little wifey... Nothing else...

Teja runs her hands in his hairs... Karan continued to suck her neck causing a hickey on her neck...

Teja:Karan hum late hojaayenge...

Karan removes his face from her neck and looks in her eyes...

Karan:let's do one thing we should shower together...

Teja's eyes widen...

Teja:No tab toh pakka late hon...

She wasn't able to complete as Karan picks her up and went to the bathroom...

He locks the doors and pulls her under the shower making her wet in water... Teja was hardly opening her eyes... Due to sudden shower... She finally opens her eyes and saw him... He was already looking at her with a desire in his eyes... He pulls her and kissed her lips... He sucks her lips and then pulls back... He thenade her shower... Teja was not expecting this...

Karan chuckles on her face...

Karan:we will but not now... Atleast not in shower... It will your first time after the birth of mirai... I want it special...

Teja thanked God for sending this angel in her life... She again plants her lips on his... The kiss was a soulful one with alot of emotions... She broke the kiss and placed her forehead on his...

Teja:i love you...

Caressing his cheek...

Karan:i love you too my Jaan..

Teja:i feel millions of butterflies in my stomach whenever you call me Jaan...

Karan:acha ji...

Teja:haanji...

She kissed his cheek and then they both came out of the shower got dressed and Teja went to mirai who was still sleeping... She didn't had heart to wake her up but she had to has she will get her vaccination....