27-08-2024..🥺💌

Hello beautiful souls...
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Later in the day they had a small ceremony of baby shower with close family and friends... They all gave gifts to our Teja and blessings for both the mother and child... Teja was happy and smiling the whole ceremony... Later she was a bit tired... Karan saw that and told KM that he and Teja are going to the house as she is feeling tired... Teja didn't wanted to go but she had to...

They both came home... Teja smelled some delicious food... She goes to kitchen and saw all her favourite foods... Karan fed her lovingly and she took rest...

______________________________

It's been a month and Teja had entered her last month that is she had entered her 9 month... It was evening.... She had just woken up from her nap... She was sitting with karan having her fruits and he was having his chai... With other family members...

She felt a little pain in her lower belly but ignored... After sometime she held karan's hand tightly... As tight as if she was pirecing his hands he looks at her... She shouts...

Teja:ouchhh...

She cluches her stomach tightly... KM checks her she was wet... He water has been broke...

KM:Karan parvez ko bol gaadi nikale... Our little one is coming....

Karan was just shock looking at her... She was screaming...

Teja:ahhh... Sunnyyy... Bohot pain ho rha hai... Mamma... Kuch karo...

Karan immediately calls parvez and he was ready with the car... They all came down... He sat on the back seat with Teja and KM...

Teja was crying alot her screams where just increasing as the time pass... Karan rubs her lower back...

Karan:hogya baby... Bass aagye... Parvez kya kar rha hai jaldi chalna...

Par:haa bass aagye hai do minute...

He parks the car at the entrance... Karan took her to the room... Doctor came and check her... She attachs the drip... She comes out...

Doc:she has diluted 7 cm... For the delivery atleast we have to have 10 cms... Let's wait...

Karan:teju ko kuch nhi naa... She is fine... Vo hum pain ke liye kuch nhi kar sakte kya? Aur kitna time Lagega dilute hone mein...

Doc:she will be fine... See as it is already 7 cm it will take atleast 1 to 2 hours untill she is ready for the delivery...

Karan nods he goes to her and saw her laying on the bed with a pale face... He goes to her... And caress her baby bump...

Teja:sunny sab thik hoga na... Mein delivery kar paaungi na...

Karan:haa baby kyu nhi... Aap toh meri sherni ho...

After two hours she was taken to the delivery room... Karan came along with her... She was layed on the bed... He holds her hands and she had her hold tightly... Karan come to hug her... But he felt pain... Teja but his hands to control her pain... As sh realised she looks at him...

Teja:sorry...

Karan:koi na baby... It's okay...

Doc:okay Mrs.Kundra ready...K

Teja looks at Karan...

Doc: now push... yes yes we can see her head...

Teja:ahhhhh noooo... Sunnyyyyyy.....