PAPZZ

Hello my extended family 💗
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

After a good guffe session by KD... Karan and Teja went to their room... As they entered the room Karan held her made her sit on his lap... Teja was wriggling out from his hold but her made it tighter...

Karan kept his hand on her tummy...

Karan:doll aap apni mamma ko bol do ki papa unse sorry bol rhe hai...

Teja:doll aap.... (She stops in middle and looked at him) what is doll... Sunny ladka bhi toh ho sakta hai na...

Karan:nhi... Mujhe doll chahiye... Bilkul tere jaisi... Natkhat... Aur laddo jaise muhh wali...

Teja:noooo... I want a baby boy with your looks and your eyes... The deep blue eyes... Just like yours...

Karan smiles and kisses her forehead...

Karan:i love you my baby... And love you to our baby...

He said first to teju and then next he kept the hand on her tummy and said to their baby...

Karan looked into her eyes and said...

Karan:i am sorry i over reacted the whole thing...

Teja:yes you did.... But koi na... It's okay... Ab mujhpe chilana mat okay...

Karan nods...

________________

After a week,

Today they have the shoot for bigg Boss... And for that they need to reach the set by 5 in the evening... But before that Karan had a meeting regarding some show... So he need to go there...

Karan:teju tune lunch Kiya ki nhi...

Teja:haa sunny kar liya lunch mene... Aur mene apni medicine bhi leli vitamins ki... Aur ab mein nap lungi... Uske baad toh hum shoot pe jaa rhe hai...

She said cutely...

Karan:ulle mera cutie... Tu itna samjhdar kab se hogya...

Teja:vo toh phele se hi tha... Tumhe ab pata chala hai...

Karan:ohh i see.... Chalo now i will end the call... Mein meeting ke baad ghar aaunga uske baad we will leave for set okay...

Teja:okay sir... Anything more...

Karan:yes... I love you...

Teja:i love you too my sunnyyyy.... Come back soonnnn...

Karan:yes my Jaan... I will... Chalo bye...

They hunged up the call...

It was around 3.30 when Karan came home... He Directly went to his room...

He found the she was sleeping with his hoddie on which he wore in the morning and one more hoddie which she was hugging tightly... As if he is in the hoddie...

Karan:cuto...

He went to her and shake her a bit... And she woke up with a beautiful smile on her face and looked at him with all the love she had for him...
Karan smiled back to her...

Karan:had a good nap..

Teja:yes... Can we leave i am so excited to go there... It's been one year... We will go there... Our memories will get refresh...

Karan:yes.! Get ready... And may I ask you why are you having my hoddies...

Teja: because I have jaman siddh adhikaar... Now i will go with this hoddie only...

Karan: vo toh mujhe samjh ta hai ki you have adhikaar... But do hoddie...

Teja: because I was missing you and your smell... Isliye...

Karan:wahh... Cuto... Chale ab...

Teja:yes... Chalo...

They both went to the car and made their way to the set of bigg Boss...

As the car of their's enters the premises papz covered them... And they nearly had a chance of getting out of the car...

But somehow Karan came out and went to teja's side... He opened the door and protected her from wrong angles.... After that he held her tightly and they both went to their vanity gate...

They both stand there... And gave photos to the papz...

Pap: bhai aapne kya photo daala hai...

Pap2: koi good news...

Karan winked at them while Teja blushed hard... She hit his arms... And then they both went to get ready...

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

Spoilers 😀

Doc:Karan i did told you to take care of her...

Karan:i know doctor... I did fail...

Doc:it's not about that... Abhi i need to admit Teja in the hospital...

Karan:yes doctor...

Doc:let's see kya aata hai reports mein... I hope kuch bura na ho...

Karan:let's see...

Doc:Karan her pregnancy was already very delicate and now this...

_______________________________________________

There you go with the another update of this story... Complete the target to get the next update ASAP...

Target
Votes:165+
Comments:40+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️