FIRST ANNIVERSARY!

Hello my extended family ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Next day went smoothly... Karan made Teja a little sight seeing on the streets of Punjab... But he didn't allow her to eat the outside street food... She insisted but he strictly said no... Later they had a little photoshoot for the announcement of pregnancy.... After coming back... She told the whole outing to KD and he listened to her like a father listening to his daughter's day in school...

Everyone admire the bond of both of them... Later in the evening they spend a proper family time with everyone... Famaan's father to came for the celebrations and a few relatives too..!

In the night!

Teja was sleeping fully on Karan and he had hold her securely not letting her fall from his arms... Karan's sleep broke when he heard the alarm... He switched off the alarm....

Teja moves in the sleep to find Karan but couldn't... She opened her eyes and saw the whole room decorated with candles and rose petals... The aroma of her favourite flower gets in her body... She smiles knowing who did this... She was about of get out of the bed when she heard a voice from behind... A husky voice...

Voice: happy anniversary my love..!

Her smile reached her ears... She turns and saw Karan standing right behind her... She stands up and hugs him... But she couldn't as the little bump of her's is not letting her do that...!

Teja: happy anniversary my sunny... My duggu my little my life my everything... (Baby voice)

Karan:haye mein mar jaava... Itni achi wish..! Uff Mrs.Kundrra...

Teja blushed...

Teja:when did you do all of this...

Karan:when you were asleep... Come i have something more...

Karan takes her to the table where he had kept a plate with cloche covering it... Excitement was clearly visible in her face... She looks at Karan to open the cloche... He nods and she opens the cloche to find Pav Bhaji... She sequels in excitement...

Teja:pav bhaji... You remembered...

Karan:how can I forget things related to you my baby... Come taste it and tell me fast how is it?

Teja frowns and looks at him...

Teja:you made this?

Karan: ofcourse my baby... I made this for my cute little wife... Come now taste it...

Teja tastes the dish... Karan looks at her with nervous feeling... She had tears in her eyes....

Karan:oye kya hua... Acha nhi bana hai... Koi na mein tujhe kal acha wala khilaya dunga... Tu ro mat...

Teja:chup... Bohot acha bana hai... It is so so so yummyyyyyyy.....

She said and hugs him tightly....

Teja:thank you so much for all of this...

Karan:oye isme thank you kyu... Mene toh meri laddo aur Jo choti laddo hai uske liye kiya hai...

Teja:awwieee my sunnyyyyyyy....

He smiles looking at her face... The smile was not leaving her face and looking at her even he had a bright smile... Looking at her.. he had a feeling... Naming it would be sukoon...

Teja:you also taste na...

Karan:laa...

He tried and then they both finished the food and he took her bed...

Teja:now..??

Karan:now sleep... Because we have to wake up early in the morning too...

Teja:but mujhe nini nhi aa rhi hai..

Karan:baby aap time nhi soo ye toh kal pura din you will be cranky and i want my baby to be fresh in the morning... Chalo now sleep...

He keeps her head on his lap and started to dap her forehead in order to make her sleep while kissing her forehead time to time...

She sleeps with in no time....

After that he too slept...

Next morning,

Karan woke up first and saw her sleeping like a kiddo on his chest... He kissed her forehead... He first gathers all the candles and rose petals and moves them to a side and then went to get freshen up... He came and saw she was awake...

Karan goes to her and hugs her tightly... He kisses her forehead and then he looks at her lips and then her eyes... She closed her eyes giving him assurance he needed...

He placed his lips on her's and kissed her ever so softly that she moans at the butterflies in her stomach.... Karan pulls her more closer to have him in her mouth... She opened her lips and he enters her mouth...

After exploring each other's mouth lips and face they both broke the kiss and Karan hugs her tightly... Rubs her back to calm her breaths.... He bends down and placed a kiss on her tummy...

Karan:good morning my princess...

Teja:good morning papa...

Karan smiles and comes back to her...

Karan: happy anniversary biwi...

Teja: dhanyawad...

Karan:aee.. apne mummy ko todhi bol rhi hai thank you...

Teja chuckles and gave a peck on his lips...

Teja: happy anniversary pati...

Karan smiles...

Karan:you get ready... I have kept your clothes ready... Mein niche dekh ke aata hu ki cars ready hai ki nhi....

Teja:yes sir... Anything else...

Karan:yes... I quick kissi...

He closes his eyes..  Teja came forward and gave the kiss on his cheek and ran away... Karan shook his head on his little kid...

Karan:kon bolega ye maa banne wali hai...

Teja:i heard...

She said and he bite his tongue...

Karan:baby mein toh tujhe nhi kisi aur ko bol rha tha...

And ran out of the room...

Teja:usse toh baad mein dekhti hu...

She went and got ready....

To be continued...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

A little long update today! I think you all are not liking the story... Like only one person is commenting and others are silent readers... Guys your words help us to improve our writing... It motives us to write and give you all more updates... Recently i have been very sad seeing the response...

Please vote and comment!

Also complete the target to get the new update ASAP...

Target
Votes:200
Comments:50+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️