BIGG BOSS

Hello my extended family 💗
Your stubborn is back..
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

They both got ready...

Karan enters the vanity of Teja and saw her that she was ready and was about to bend down to wear her sandals

Karan enters the vanity of Teja and saw her that she was ready and was about to bend down to wear her sandals... When Karan came and took them from her hands..

Karan:uff my angel.... You are looking very beautiful... Straight from heaven...

Teja:vo toh i know... But why did you took my sandals...

Karan: because I will be the one who will make you wear the sandals... Now sit...

She sat on the vanity chair and Karan bend down to make her wear the sandals... Once he was done he stood up and kissed her forehead...

Karan:next time i will be doing this for our daughter.... But not before you my baby...

He kisses her on her lips and after the kiss they both went to the set...

_______________________

Salman:so ladies and gentlemens apne dil ki dhadkane sambhal lijiye... Hum sabke pyaare one and only tejran is here.... Give a loud clap to them...

And then they both entered the stage...

Salman:acha... Isse phele we start with something else... Pichle season mein kuch reh gya tha... Vo mein iss season mein pura karna chahunga...

Karan and Teja looked confused...

Karan:kya sir...

Salman:i need to apologise for whatever happened in the past....

Teja:sir it's okay... Please aap aisa bolke hume bada Naa kare... You are our mentor and you are the one who showed us right path... Jab bhi hum bhadk rhe the...

Karan:haa sir... Please don't apologise...

Salman:I know... But whatever i said in the past that really made me guilty and i don't know... This apology is coming straight from my heart... And that guilt trip i was on is now over... Please accept my apology...

Karan:sir aap hum se bade hai...

Teja:hum aapko kuch bol nhi sakte hai... But aaj jo aapne Kiya that really you made us respect you more...

Karan:yes sir...

Then they all share a hug... After that... They had a little chit chat they both entered the bigg Boss house...

Everyone gathered around them...

All the girls surrounded Karan... They wanted to hug them... But he stepped back and shook hands with them... Teja smiled internally and then side hugged everyone...

Karan:chalo ji milna Milana hogya sabka... Koi bacha hai abhi bhi...

Everyone:nhi nhi sab hai...

Teja:acha shiv any idea hum kyu aaye hai...

Shiv shook his head...

Karan:arre aise kaise... Humne ek show Kiya sath mein... Wahi show ke liye aaye hai hum...

Shiv thinked for a second and it clicked him...

Shiv:ohh my godd.... Teja mam gang leader hai... Yaar mujhe iss season mein aana chahiye tha...

Teja chuckles at him...

Teja:shit you missed the chance...

Nirmit:kya baat ho rha hai...

Shiv:i started my career with rodies and they are here to promote rodies... And also this year Teja mam is the gang leader...

Teja:yes... Toh rodies promote karne aaye hai...

Karan:rodies jaisa hai kuch chota saa task... Jaha aaplog apne dimaag kaa use karenge... Naa ki bal..

Teja:haa baal kaa prayog mana hai...

Karan:dekhlo kon bol rha hai...

They started the task... Few were done with the task... It was sumbul's turn... She was about to start when teju got a little dizzy... Not much visible but she held Karan tightly...

Karan insteadly looked at her... He asked her in way that their conversation was not heard....

Karan:all okay...

Teja nods her head...

BB:Karan tejasswi fusfusa ke baat na kare....

Tejran bust into fits of laughter...

Karan:oh ho bigg Boss... Iske bina toh adhura lagg rha tha...

BB:mene socha aaplog itne time baad Milne aaye toh yaad dila du ki mein bhi abhi...

Teja:haye mere bigg Boss baby....

Karan:acha let's continue the task...

After the task tejran came out and changed into what they were wearing before...

Karan:baby kya hua aapko... Bohot low dikh rhe ho aap...

Teja:pata nhi sunny bohot ajeeb lagg rha hai... Jab hum andar the tab bhi mujhe lag rha tha ki mujhe dizziness ho rha tha...

Karan:let's go and see doctor then...

Teja:bohot late nhi hogya...

Karan:baby... Your health is more important... You sit...

Karan made her sit and then called her gync she was looking at her case...

After a small talk..

Karan:baby chalo... Aapki gync abhi hospital mein hi hai... We can go and see her... She is waiting for us...

Teja nods...

She tried to stand up and again fall on the bed...

Karan:shit... Thik ho...

Teja shook her head... Karan carried her to the car and they both went to hospital...

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

Spoliers 😁

Doc:Karan i did told you to take care of her...

Karan:i know doctor... I did fail...

Doc:it's not about that... Abhi i need to admit Teja in the hospital...

Karan:yes doctor...

Doc:let's see kya aata hai reports mein... I hope kuch bura na ho...

Karan:let's see...

Doc:Karan her pregnancy was already very delicate and now this...

_______________________________________________

There you go with the another update of this story... Complete the target to get the next update ASAP...

Target
Votes:165+
Comments:40+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️