COMPLICATIONS?

Hello my extended family 💗
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

Karan and Teja reached the hospital... Karan hopped from his side and went to her side to open the gate for... He made her stand and then wraps one arm around her waist and with other he was holding her hand...

As they entered the hospital the med assistant helped them to doctor 's clinic...

Doc:hello Mr and Mrs kundrra...

Karan:hey...

Doc:so how is your health tejasswi...

Teja:i actually don't know... From last 2 hours my head is paining and even mujhe dizziness wali feeling aa rhi hai...

Doc:relax... I need to check you up... And if needed we need to even take up few tests... Kyuki you both already know that the pregnancy is very delicate...

Teja nodded... She stood up and looked down at Karan... His eyes were clearly showing the fear he has held... Yet he smiled at her... Teja bend down and kissed his forehead... And murmurs...

Teja:let's hope everything is this fine...

Doc:teju let's go...

They both went inside...

Karan (pov): rabb ji aaj tak sirf mere aur Teja ke baare mein manga hai... Aaj ek aur request hai... Rabb ji Teja ate baca dovem sahi rhe (teju aur baby dono sahi rhe) please rabb ji... Apki meher se hume aapka ye tukda diya please usse humare tak pahuncha de... Please...

He had moist eyes... Till then the doctor came...

Karan:doctor any complications.... Baby aur teju ek dum thik haina... Teju ki health kaisi hai ab.. please aap kuch bol kyu nhi reh ho...

Doc:Karan aap mujhe bolne hi nhi de rhe hai...

Karan:ohh i am so sorry...

Doc:it's okay i understand... Huh vo... Teju ki condition toh thik hai... For baby's healt checkup we had done a little test... If you can wait for half an hour uski reports bhi aajayenge....

Karan: absolutely doctor.... We can... Ahh... Vo teju... Mein teju se mil sakta hu?

Doc:yeah yeah... You can... I will show you the way...

Karan enters were teju was present she was sitting on the bed... And her eyes were teary....

Karan:teju baby.... Kya hua... Aap ro kyu rhe ho...

Teja:sunny...

She looked at him...

Teja:sunny... What if.... We will face all of that again... What if??

Karan:teju no... Tune hi bola na ki hume hope rakhni chahiye ki sab acha hoga... Baccha... Rab haina... Vo sab thik karega... Tu hi bolti haina... Ki mein unka beta hu... Toh vo apne bete aur unki Bahu ke sath kuch bura todhi karenge... Baccha hume positive rehna chahiye na... Dekha na tu aur baby dono jab bohot ache honge... Hume na todhi derr wait karna hoga... Aapki reports aayenge fir hum jaayenge...

Teja nods like a child...

Teja:sab acha hoga na sunny...

Karan:ofc mera baccha... Do you want to eat something... Should I bring coffee for you?

Teja:no... I don't want anything... I just want you to be by my side...

Karan:i am always there for you... Wheather i am alive or not...

Teja:stop talking nonsense things sunny...(sternly)

Karan:acha i was just joking...

Teja:toh bhi... Don't you dare... Warna mein bhi tere piche piche aaungi...

Karan:acha bass...

Just then doctor came to them...

Doc:Karan the reports are here...

She said in a very serious tone... By her tone... Teja held karan's Hand tightly...

Doc: and the reports says...

Karan: please aap aise complex mat kariye...

Doc:i am sorry... She is fine... And the baby is also fine... Also she was facing all of this because it's her first trimester... I did test because her pregnancy is very very delicate and we need to make sure everything thing is fine...

Karan and Teja sigh a breath of relief that they both didn't knew they were holding...

Karan:okay thank you so much doctor...

Teja:yes thank you doctor...

Doc:ye toh mera kaam hai... Also next week we will schedule teja's first sonography also...

Karan:that means we can see our baby for the first time...

Doc:yes... Aap jab bhi free honge tab bata Dena hospital mein hum schedule karke aapko bata denge...

Karan:yes doctor thanks...

Teja:thanky oh doctor...

Doctor smiles and leaves from there...

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

There you go with another update... Of this... Maybe MAYBE i will try to update the next part today... By night ..

But for that you all need to complete the target...

Target
Vote:190+
Comments:40+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️