THE ONLY SOLUTION?

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back..
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Karan:so laddo kya karna hai..?

Teja:sunny mujhe kuch nhi pata... Bass mujhe aai ki tabiyat theek rakhni hai...

Karan:toh laddo hume alg rehna padega...

Teja:nhi...

She shook her head with tears...

Karan:laddo ro mat na baccha... Tu aise royegi toh mein nhi jaa paaunga...

Teja:mat jaa na... Mein nhi reh paaungi tere bina...

Karan:laddo baby... Sunno... Hume aai ki tabiyat thik karni haina... You wanted that aai's health should be good... Haa... Baby agr mein yaha rahunga yaa fir tu mere sath chalengi toh aai ko stress hoga... She will try to remember everything... And hume ye nhi chahiye na... Right... Baby you need to understand... Aur jab bhi Mann kare... Even if it is 3 or 2 in the night, just call me... I am phone call away.... You need to call me and with in minutes i will be at your doorstep... Pakka...

Teja was looking at him like a kid looking at her father who was explaining her things...

Karan:baby samjha?

Teja: haanji... But promise me ki tum apna khana time pe khaoge aur mamma aur papa ko bilkul pareshaan nhi karoge... Your watch your all the essential things are in the vanity's second drawer and you will keep your wallet oj the vanity table or else you will forget where you have kept it... And last i love you and i will miss... Aai thik hojaayen fir mein fata fat aajaoungi apne sunny ke pass...

Tu Mera Koyi Na
Hoke Bhi Kuchh Laage
Tu Mera Koyi Na
Hoke Bhi Kuchh Laag

Karan:i will miss you more my baby... Apna dhayan rakhna... Aur princess apne mamma ko pareshan mat karna... Aapki Nani ki tabiyat thik nhi hai isiliye apki mamma yaha pe hai... Mein jaldi jaldi aaonga aap se aur apki mamma se milne... Pakka...

Teja looks at him with teary eyes... Karan shook her head...

Kiya Re Jo Bhi Toone
Kaise Kiya Re
Jiya Ko Mere Baandh
Aise Liya Re

Karan:no my baby aap aise Karoge toh mein kaise jaaounga...

Just then they heard aai voice... Karan immediately kissed her forehead and and wipes her tears... She wipes his tears and and then went inside...

Samajh Ke Bhi Na
Samajh Main Sakun

Teja came outside and saw Karan was nowhere in the hall she thought he left... She came in her room balcony and saw his car standing outside... A wide smile spread over her lips... He gave a flying kiss to her and wved her she too waved back... He actioned not to Cry... She nods with a smile...

Saweron Ka Mere
Tu Sooraj Laage
Tu Mera Koyi Na
Hoke Bhi Kuchh Laage

Next morning,

Karan woke up and spread his arms for his laddo but didn't found her... He shook his head and went to get ready for the day after he realised that she is not here...