PROBLEM INCREASED

Hello my extended family ❣️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update..

Happy reading...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Next morning,

Teja and Karan were sleeping peacefully... When Teja woke up with jerk... Due to sudden movement Karan to wakes up... He saw Teja sitting on the bed with tears in her eyes and she is trying to call someone...

Karan:baby kya hua... Itni subha aap ro kyu reh ho..?

Teja:sunny vo...

Her talks got interrupted by phone...

Teja:sunny phone nhi lagg rha hai...

She said with wobbly lips and tears in her eyes...

Karan:laddo...

He said softly and took her in his lap... He wipes the tears and kisses her cheeks multiple times...

Karan:kisko call lagana hai mein lagata hu... Aur aap subha subha kyu aise ro reh ho... Pata haina mujhe rote hui laddo nhi pasand...

Teja nods...

Karan:toh fir... Acha ab bata ki kyu ro rhi hai subha subha...

Teja:sunny mujhe aai se milna hai... Aur aaj sapna bhi bohot bura aaya... Hum aai se milne jaaye Aaj...

Karan:haa chalo tum ready ho mein mumma papa ko inform karke aata hu... Okay!

Teja again nods... Karan wipes her tears... And gave a peck on her lips...

Karan:don't think too much... Hm... Hum jaldi jaate hai aur chahiye toh we will stay also... Jab tak tumhara Mann tab tak...

Teja gave him a smile and too smiles...

Karan:now that's my laddo... Good morning...

Teja:ohh inn sab mein ye toh bhul hi gye... Good morning my little my sunny my duggu....

Karan:ohh bass kar... Jaa tayar ho jaa... If you want i can help also... You know...

He winks and she instantly blushes...

Teja:shut up...!

She gets up from his lap and went to get ready while Karan got ready in other room and he even informed the parents that they are going to visit aai and Baba..

After the breakfast they both left for the house..

Soon they reached there and as soon as aai opened the gate... Teja hugs her tightly... Aai got a little shock but then she hugs her back and rubs her back...

Aai:kya hua baccha...

Teja shook her head and came inside... Karan too came inside...

Aai:teju tu moti lag rhi hai... Jaise tu 5 months pregnant hai...

Teja gave a wired look to her and then says..

Teja:aai kya bol rhe ho... Mein hu 5 months pregnant...

Aai:kya... Tu shaadi se phele hi pregnant... Teju kyu Kiya tune aise...

Teja:baba aai ko kya hua...

Baba:mujhe bhi nhi pata... Subha se bohot ajib behave kar rhi hai...

Karan:ek second... Aai ne apni dawa Li thi...

Baba:haa shayad tak... Kyuki mein kal nhi tha yaha pe toh...

Teja:baba... Check Karo...

They checked and she had not taken her medicine for Alzheimer's....

Teja:shit..

Karan:okay okay! Don't panic... Hum phele aai ko dawa dete hai... Aur fir unko unko doctor ke pass jaate hai...

Teja:haa..

Teja told baba to take the medicine for aai and Tejran were sitting outside... Karan stood up and hugs Teja tightly... And rubs her back...

Karan:baby sab thik hojayega... Shant hoja.. it is not good na.. for you and for our baby too... Please jyada mat soch... Dekhana hum abhi jaayege doctor ke pass unse dawa leke fir aai wapis thik ho jayegi...

Teja hug him back and snuggles to his chest...

Teja:sab thik hoga na sunny..

Karan:haa baby... Itna mat soch... Chal aai ko leke chalte hai...

Teja:hm..

Karan kisses her forehead...

Karan and Teja took aai to the hospital... They both reached... After her checkup... Doctor told aai to wait outside... Karan and Teja stayed back...

Doc: so i hope Mrs.Kundrra you are fine...

Teja: absolutely doctor... Can we talk about aai's condition... Like suddenly why is she behaving like this... She had forgotten to take medicine one time in the past and she was fine at that time...

Doc:i understand... I have done some tests to find out... But i think her Alzheimer's have increased... Maybe she is on her stage two of Alzheimer's...

Teja immediately hold Karan hand... He hold it back...

Karan:doc any way to cure that...

Doc:see Karan i have informed you the last time too that the cure of this disease has still not been discovered...

Karan:so medications? Like for now she forgot Teja and i are married... Like as much as I know in Alzheimer's they don't forget the long term memory...

Doc:that's what I am saying... You are a absolutely correct... It's just that her Alzheimer's have reached the second stage...

Karan: anything you will suggest...

Doc:see medicines continue with the old one only... I will suggest ki atleast for a day or a week unke aage ye pregnancy and shaadi ki baat na kare toh hi behtar hai... I hope you are understanding my point...

Karan nods...

They both left the cabin... And went to home....

Teja made aai sleep... And then came out... She saw baba and Karan looking at her...

Karan:laddo kya karna hai ab..?

To be continued...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

No more targets!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️