DO YOU TRUST ME?

Hello my extended family 💗
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

So after the dinner everybody went to their respective homes and rooms... Teja was sitting in the living room all alone... After doing her work... She was thinking something just then Karan came and puts his head on her lap... Teja looks at him keenly... They had a eye contact... She broke the eye contact and looked somewhere else...

Karan:tejasswi?

Teja immediately looked at him... As this was the first time he called her by her name in a while now.! He always do this when something from inside is eating him, but he couldn't express that in words...

But today his eyes portrayed something different, very different from other times...

She immediately made him sit and got on her knees... He insteadly shook his head and made her sit beside him...

Karan held her hands...

Karan:i don't know from where should I start... Tejasswi...

Teja:sunny... It's okay... I am always there for you... But today i need to know what are you and parents are hiding from me... I have that hakk... I am you wife your child's would be mother... I need to know... It's been 4 years since we are together and i don't fucking know your whole life... Why?... I know I am pressuring you but today i just lost my calm on the dinning... This was the reason I was not in the house the whole day... I was at aai baba's place today... Karan do you trust me..?

The last line came out of nowhere Karan looked at her... But immediately looked somewhere else.... He stood up from the couch and went outside the balcony...

Teja got her answer and went back to their room... She took her vitamins, changed her clothes and went back to her bed.... She covered herself... Wiped the lone tear that escaped her eyes....

On the other side...

Karan was in the balcony sitting on the swing... He was getting all the flashbacks... That still haunts him... The day he would never forget... He was recovering from the truama but today's Breakfast table conversation just made all the scenes fresh again...

He was not in state to tell Teja what happened that day... He doesn't want her to know because he have a reason... Today when Teja asked him that do he trust her with his past... Honestly even he didn't had a answer to her question... Because he was not sure that he should reveal it to her now or he should not reveal it to her...

He was so lost in thoughts that he slept on the swing itself...

Next morning,

Teja woke up and found the other side of the bed empty... Her over thinking mind took her over thinking that he don't want to share a room with a her now...

She went outside and saw he was sleeping on the swing... She went up to him and touched him... She immediately took her hand away... He was burning with fever....

Teja started to panic...

Teja:Karan... Karan... Karan wake up... Utho... Karan please utho....

She shook him... But he didn't woke up she went to KM and KD's room...

KD:teju puttar kya hua...

Teja:papa papa... Vo... Karan...

She was by now crying...

KM:Karan... Kya hua Karan ko...

Teja:vo bahar swing pe...

They three went outside...

KM checked his temperature....

KM:isse toh bohot bukhar hai... Tum dono Karan ko room mein leke jaao mein patiyaa leke aati hu...

Teja nods...

They somehow picked up Karan took him in the room... They both layed in on the bed... Teja covered him with the quilt and started to rub his arms... Her tears were flowing continuously.... KD in mean time called the doctor... And also informed Omi ...

KM came and Teja stood up to make place for her to sit... She sat on the edge and she took one of his feet and started to rub his feets...

KD:teju ye kya kar rhi hai...

KM:haa teju pair mat chu... You can come and sit on the other side and rub his hands... Don't touch his feets beta agar Karan ko pata laga he will be very upset...

Teja again nods and took a seat beside him and started to rub his hands...

They heard the door bell ring... KD goes to open the door Omi and doctor came in...

Doctor checked his body and his temperature... And on basis of that he gave one injection dose and few proscribed medicine... Which Omi goes to bring...

Teja: doctor Karan ko kab tak hosh aayega...

Doc:can't say... Unhe abhi rest ki zarurat hai... Mene fever Kam karne ke liye injection Diya hai... Let's see... Ek baar aaplog shaam ko bhi dikhane aajayenga...

Teja:ji...

Then the doctor went...

Teja:mamma aap jaao aap kab se ye kar rhe ho... Aur aap bhi rest karlo abhi toh sirf 5 hi baje hai morning ke...

KM:nhi beta...

Teja:mein karti hu ye... Aap rest karlo... Karan ko hosh aayega toh mein aapko batati hu...

KD came to her wipes the tears...

KD:jyada kuch nhi bolna hai bass humari sorry accept kar lena...

KM:haa teju...

With this they both went out... Teja closed the door... And started to do his strips of cold water... Omi came and gave the medicine to Teja... She told him to stay here only in the guest bedroom... He agreed and went out...

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

There you go with the update... Bohot jyada hi cute cute hogya tha isliye ab todhe twist home chahiye...!😁

Complete the target to get the update ASAP...

Target
Votes:180+
Comments:45+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️