SIYAAPA?

Hello my extended family 💗
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Next morning,

They both woke up did their daily chores and went to hospital as today had an appointment for teja's routine check up... After her check up they were having a small talk with doctor regarding her traveling to punjab at this stage and other things...

Karan:i hope sab thik hai...

Doc:yes absolutely... She is fine and even the baby is by far doing good...!

Karan:and also we are planning to travel to punjab... Is it safe for her and baby...? Like health wise there will be any issue?

Doc: no no... She came travel... But i would suggest to opt for airways... As they are more convenient and also you need to take care of her... And her diet... No junk foods and bahar kaa khana...

Karan:that i will keep in mind... Also ah...

Doc: anything you want to ask?

Karan:yeah... What about the physical intimacy like intercourse...

He was a bit embrace and Teja looked at him in shock... Doctor chuckles and said...

Doc:it is completely okay! But not rough one's... Be gentle on her and make sure during the time period you are not hurting her or the baby...

Karan:okay thank you so much doctor...

They both exited the hospital and on the way back to their car a smack from behind landed on his head by his dear wife...

Karan:ouch... What was that for...

He said rubbing his head...

Teja:and what was that question that you asked to doctor...

Karan:what..? Ohh that intimacy one... Vo toh puchna hi tha na baby...

He said grabbing her waist...

Teja:leave me... It was so awkward...

Karan:why? Baby ab mujhe pata hai tu anniversary pe tota bann ke aayegi aur tu mujhse expect kar rhi hai ki mein control mein rahu...? No way that is gonna be possible my dear wife...

Teja:shut up...

She said and again hit his chest... He grabbed her little hands and pinned them to her back and held her tightly yet safely... He leaned in to capture her lips... But she just turned her face...

Karan looks at her in shock...

Karan:what? Why did you do that..? I want a kiss...

Teja: Besharam hum parking mein hai...

Karan:agr mein Besharam nhi hota na toh aaj ye baccha bhi nhi hota madam...

He said and instantly a blush crept on her face...

Teja:shut up.... Duffer... Chalo packing bhi karni hai...

Karan:chal liye madam... After you...

He actioned her... She giggles and walked forward... He opened the door for her and made her sit comfortably in the car... Put the seat belt... And then went to other side and started to drive...

They both reached home and settled for a bit then Karan had a meeting so he went to attend that while teja decided to go and pack the bags...

But before that on the orders of Karan she took a nap...

After waking up she started to pack... She threw all her clothes on the bed and few on the floor... The closet was a mess with her clothes all over the room...

Karan enters the room and just then a top lands on his face... He removes the top and looks at his baby who is actually looking like one with a frown and crying face...

He immediately went to her and cups her face...

Karan:oye laddo kya hua.. aur ye kya kiya tune...

Teja:vohi jo tumhe karna chahiye tha...

Karan:what do you mean..?

Teja:what i am stating the fact...!

Karan looks confused...

Karan:kya hua baby... Aur room mein saare apke kapde aise kyu bikare pade hai...

Teja:sunnyyyyy.... I don't have clothes to wear in Punjab...

She made a crying face...

Karan:shh... Rona mat...

He tried to made her sit but again a pile of clothes fall on him... The expression on his face was clearly not good... But he calmed and thought... He immediately knew the situation...

Karan:baby aap betho mein apki packing karta hu... Aur kapde ki tension mat karo mein appu se bol ke aapke liye aur kapde ache wale maanga ta hu..  okay...

She nods her head...

Teja:sunny you are the best husband or what...?

She said and hugs him...

Teja:tumhe har baar kaise pata chal jata hai..?

Karan:aadat hogyi hai ab teri... Teri toh toh se wakif hu ab mein...

He kisses her forehead and made some space on the bed... He make her lay on the bed with cushions on the side and then he started to pack... But first he need to clean the mess...

He took the first cloth to fold but Teja took that from him..

Teja:i will help you... Mein bohot kaam karati hu na... Sorry mene pura room bhi bikher diya...

She said and Karan shook his head he gave a peck on her lips...

Karan:never my baby... Mujhe maza aata hai tere kaam karne mein... Chalo... Ek kaam karo... You fold the clothes and i will keep them okay...

She happily nods her head...

They both finished cleaning the room then he packed both of their bags with the help of Teja... Later they had dinner and spend some quality time with family and came back to the room...

Karan made her have the medicines and then they both slept cuddling each other tightly...

To be continued...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Note:

So I know i am very irregular to update... But i will be irregular for this month and for March... As my 11th finals are on my head and from 1st March they will get start and will end on 24th of March...!

I will update whenever I will get time... But please bear with me..! Sorry..!

Also wish me luck!!❤️

Complete the target too..!

Target
Votes:220+
Comments:55+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️