maybe leaving is the only option!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️

Yeah I know you all are expecting another update... The timing is really odd for this update but i have something to tell you all!

Today, this morning when I woke up i saw a message in the DM board of Wattpad... That message was really mean... Like they said all the mean things to me and the story... It was like...

Hey! I am here to give you a reality check that your story no more good just like you. I saw your update where you revealed yourself and oh my god how can someone look like that, Means you are so awwful. And your story., Waht should I say about that you just made a story on the best couple Tejran and you are portraying like they are always with each other and all the shit that you write! I really want you to stop writing. Please bhawan ke liye likhna chodo, i can't believe you are writing so bad. You agr tu likhna chod degi toh kitne log bolenge ki hass acha hua! So keep this in mind!

Reading this message in the morning itself made my mood so so so bad... That nothing is roaming in my mind then this message! I know mujhe inn sab se fark nhi padhna chahiye but you at some point these messages affect you... And this is not the first time i am receiving this message... I don't know..

Maybe you all are not liking the story, maybe i am portraying tejran not well... And i think the interest is also low the audience because the comments are really very less... it's best that i leave this story or maybe leave the writing only!

Thank you all for showing this much love to me!🙂