JAAN NIKAL GYI THI...

Hello my extended family ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update

Happy reading...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Karan:laddoooo....

He shouted and ran to the kitchen when he heard a voice... He turned and looks towards in the direction...

He sigh a breath of relief after seeing her face... He ran and hugged her...

Karan:tu thik hai... Kuch hua nhi na... Pagal hai kya... Aise koi karta hai.... Jaan nikal gyi thi meri....

He checked her... To see if she had got any stretch.... He had tears in his eyes...

Teja:sunny... Sunny look at me... See mein thik hu... Puri ek piece mein tumhare samne kadhi hu... Ye toh nhi na ki ek kahi aur ek kahi....

Karan:teju.... Stop the non sense... ( He shouted)

Karan looks towards the evil four...

Karan:Dafa hojaao mere ghar se.... And i will make sure that you all will suffer...

He said and took Teja in bridal style and went inside the room.... As he entered he placed her on the bed... He started to see her legs to see if she got hurt or something....

Karan had tears in his eyes... It's just he doesn't want to get emotional now..!

Teja:sunny baat karni hai...

Karan:chup hojaa... Let me just feel that you are with me safe and sound.... Do you feel any pain in your tummy... Wait let me call your doctor... Wait....

He started to search for his phone when Teja waved her hands to get his attention.... He saw she had his phone...

Teja:now in order to get your phone back come to me, sit here beside me and talk all the shit that you are thinking right now...

Karan obediently followed her instructions and sat beside her... First Teja did his first aid and then hugged him tightly assuring him that she is beside him...

Karan:Jaan nikal gyi thi meri.... Ek pal toh laga ki....

Teja:shh... Mein hu toh tumahare sath... Mujhe toh abhi bohot pareshan karna hai tumhe... Abhi itna saa bhi pareshan nhi Kiya hai mene....

And then Karan and Teja talked... Mostly Teja was assuring him that she is beside him and will never leave him in any situation...

Rest of the day went by in jiffy.... At night after dinner everyone was sitting and talking with each other...

KM:toh baccho kal kya plan hai?

FM:haa Bhai.... Kuch plan Kiya hai ki nhi...

Omi:plan... Inhone toh bohot kuch kiya hai...

Teja:sunny kya kiya hai tumne batao na...

Karan:baby surprise naam ki bhi koi chez hoti hai... Have some patience...

Teja:your princess also wants to know what you are planning...

Karan:sab pata hai mujhe...

KD:kuch bhi Karo... Just make sure that in the morning we all will got to golden temple first...

Karan:yes papa...

KM:chalo bohot time hogya hum jaate hai... Tum bacche baat karo...

Elders leave from there...

Omi:bhai kya karna hai... Announce karna hai bhabhi ki pregnancy ko...

FM:Haa warna fir kal ki photos dekhke kuch na kuch speculation Bane ge...

Karan:aree haa... Omi tu appu ko bolke ye jo rumors aur Jo tejran fam ne pata laga liya hai uska kuch kar...

Teja:nhi rehne do na... And waise bhi kal announcement kar dete hai... Kal ka din bhi toh acha hai... We have our first anniversary...

Karan:thik hai fir... Famaan koi hai yaha Jo photos ke liye short notice oe aayenge...

FM:arre Bhai aap time bolo... Log aajenge...

Karan chuckles...

Karan:thik hai fir... Ek kaam kar 11 baje ke around bula le... Tab tak toh aajayenge hum...

Teja:haa ye sahi rehga...

Omi:thik hai fir mein chalta hu... Jaa rha hu sone...

Teja:sone yaa fir Aaj baat nhi Hui isiliye baat karne...

Teja winked and Omi blushed....

Karan:arre Omi tu blush bhi karta hai...

Everyone chuckles and then went their respective rooms...

Teja and slept with eachother soaking their presence...

It was around midnight when Teja woke up with jerk... Karan to woke up due to sudden movement...

Karan:laddo kya hua...

He said in panic voice...

Teja: i want To...

Karan:you want to ...?

Teja:rehne do chodo...

Karan:nhi nhi bolna... Kuch chahiye... Khane ke liye... Should I bring something...

Teja:no i saw pav bhaji in my dream...

Karan looks at her with shock expression...

Karan:what the fuck....

Teja:i know right... Wait i will tell you the whole dream...

She said in an exciting tone... Karan chuckles at the energy of his little laddo at this hour of night... She recites the whole dream to him and while saying she slept... Karan looks at her calm face... That round cheeks which he adores the most.... soaking up the peace he too slept...

To be continued

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

There you go with the update... Sorry for making you all wait... Also please complete the target... It's a humble request guys...

Target
Votes:200+
Comments:50+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️