thank you..!

Hello my extended family ❤️✨

So I am here to express my gratitude to you all... Today i realised that i had completed one year of writing.... I don't know how to share this... But i still can't believe I have completed one year of writing....

In this journey of one year i haad my lows where I did got demotivated there was one time where I just lost that i would even complete the story... But look now this book which is the sequel of my first ever book completed a year...

I did remember when the mail from Wattpad came and it was like you can't write more than this many parts of the story.... That day i cried because I didn't wanted that... I wanted that book to get a better ending but I think what happens happens for a reason.... Maybe God had some another plans...

By this journey i have made so many friends and i know they will stand by my lows and motivate to write more...

I will consider that writing is really lucky for me... Because since I started writing I could put down my thoughts i had a place for my imaginations which I create while sleeping...( I know everyone does this 😁)

Writing or it be tejran #fastbhag have been lucky... On karan's birthday i got my scholarship from AIIMS.... And i remember the day i told you all this... The amount of good lucks i got was unbelievable... That day i realised that i have really got attached to you all...

I know recently i been a bit irregular... But once I finish my exams you all will get alot of stories and i have so much of OS ideas i need to plot it out on my notepad so that i don't forget them...

I just want to thank you all... For the immense love and support you all gave me... I hope that i did deliver what you all wants.... And i hope that you will showed your love and blessings to me like always...

I just don't know while writing this note i am tearing up... Just thank you so much...

I am not good with my words... I don't know what i have written but i think it is enough for you all to understand my feelings....

I love you all with the bottom of my heart... And "We Are Better Together" is a story that will remain in my and as well as your hearts who is with me from my initial days.... Even though I am on initial stage now also...

Also one thing...

Really sorry if I have done any mistake do forgive me as your friend...🥺🤌🏻🌈

I love you all...🌈❤️✨

Also new update tomorrow...

And suggestions for the revenge of karan's sherni is welcome..!

I will meet you all with new update very very soon....

Till then
This is your writer
Signing off..!❤️✨