DEVAR BHABHI

Hello my extended family ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

After the interviews were ended... Karan Teja started to go for the home...

On the way..

Teja:sunny can we go out on have our dinner...

Karan: absolutely.......... Not...

Teja eyes shine when he said absolutely but then her happiness was only of 3 seconds...

Teja:but why... Mein sirf uthnu sa khaaongi pakka sunny... Todhu sa...

She said with a cute face and baby voice...

Karan:we are not going... That's the end discussion... Do you understand... (Sternly)

Teja flinched a bit on the tone which karan used but didn't showed it on her face... Omi looked back and looks at teju... She had her face the other side...

Omi:parvez do minute gaadi rokk na kuch kaam hai...

Karan:ab tujhe kya kaam hai Omi...

Omi:bhai do minute bass...

Karan:jaa jaldi... Mujhe bhuk lagi hai...

All the time Teja didn't dare to look at them...

Omi gets out of the car and came back after 10 minutes....

Karan:kaha reh gya tha...

Omi:aap chup rho...

Omi moved to Teja... He taps on her shoulder... She looks back at him...

Teja:haa... Kuch kaam tha...

She said ever so softly because she was not in mood to talk to anyone... Especially after the little fight she and Karan had...

Omi:bhabhi ye apke liye...

He forwards a bottle to her... She shook her head...

Teja:rehne de Omi... Abhi kuch bahar ka nhi khana mujhe... Warna firse mujhe hi daat padegi...

Omi glares at Karan while he looked shock....

Omi:apko koi kuch nhi bolega... Aap ye Lelo... Ye apka favourite milkshake with ice creams... And this is a HEALTHY drink also... Have it... Mein bhi dekhta hu kon aapko bolta hai...

He said and looked at Karan... Karan was about to say something but shut up by looking at omi's glare...

Omi:bass hogya... Ab Rona mat aap... Khana we will have when doctor will allow you...

Teja nods cutely... And starts to take sips of her favourite drink... She was now constantly looking Karan... He felt her gaze and he looked her... She insteadly looked back...

Karan in mind: ye ladki bhi na... Pagal kar degi kisi din... Par mene bhi overreact kar diya... Par galti bhi toh issi ki hai... Hadd hai yaar... Ye kitni cute dikh rhi hai drink Peete hue... Fuck... Pagal kar diya hai isne... Ahh Karan... You are soo gone... Ab manao apni madam ko...

Karan was about to say but then they arrived at the driveway of their home... So Teja insteadly moved out of the car... He sigh and looked over Omi...

Omi:apki galti hai jaao manao apni laddo ko... Mene toh bhi mood thik kar diya... And you better not make her cry again..

Karan:Abe tu mera bhai ya uska...

Omi:unka... Ab jaao isse phele uncle ko baat pata chale... Tab toh aap gye...

Karan ran from out of the car and saw her standing with her drink straw in her mouth while hands on her tummy caressing it...

Teja:ab na hum aapke papa se baat hi nhi karenge.... Bohot daate hai aapke papa apke mamma ko... Baby aap jaldi aao fir hum uski ache se khabar lenge...

She cutely pout while Karan came and back hugs her... But she came out of the grip and went inside the elevator...

He ran behind her and caught her...

Karan:laddo sunna...

Karan tries to initiate the conversation but got igorned royally....

They both went home and teja came and changed her clothes had her food and directly went to the room... She didn't talk to Karan the whole dinner time... This was noticed by KM and KD...

KM:kya hua tum dono ke bich...

KD:wahi teju ignore kyu kar rhi hai tujhe...

Just then Omi came...

Omi:ab kaam hi aisa kiya hai... Bhabhi aur kya karegi...

Karan:tujhe muhh band karne hota...

Omi:apne meri behen ko rulaya vo kya...

KD:rulaya.... Karan tu kyu rulaya meri beti...

KM:Karan kyu kiya tune...

KD:pakka iss khoteye ki hi galti hogi...

Teju also came out the room...

KD:papa iski galti hi hai... Isne mujh par chillaya... Aur mujhe ignore bhi kiya...

Karan's eyes widen at the deo...

KD:Karan...(sternly)

Teja:papa aur daa to...

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

There you go with another uodate... Guys complete kara Karo yaar... Also i am in Mumbai right now with my family isliye itna irregular ho rha hai update... Sorry...

Target
Votes:165+
Comments:40+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️