A/N

Hey guys!!!

I am here to inform you all that maybe i will end this book in the next or next to next chapter... Because this book has been stretched alot now... It's been more than a year this and the first part of book has been started...!

I don't know why i am doing this... But i can't think of ideas now... I know you guys will shocked reading this!

I am really sorry for ending it on a short term notice..!

Thank you note!

Thank you so much for all the love you all gave on this story... This story will always be very close to my heart... This was the story from where i started my writing... In the initial days, i happened to be scared to post the story... But as soon as I posted the story... I got so much of love from you guys... Though a little hate was present but the words and the way you all motivated me was exceptional...! Thank you so much.... I don't know how i write how i depict the emotions i don't even know how well i have written it's you guys who were always with me...

I didn't knew that writing story will give a family... With whom I share all my happening! Thank you so much!

If you have not read my other stories do check them out..! Especially the new one...

I love you guys!❤️🥺