COLD BEHAVIOUR

Hello my extended family ❣️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Teja while doing the strips of cold water slept with the support of bed post... After about 2 hours Karan woke up and felt weak... He drowsingly opened his eyes... And felt a hand on his forehead... He looked up and Teja sleeping with a the support of bed post and dry tears on her face... Not to forget her face has lost the colour which it had...

Seeing her like that his heart breaks... He slowly got up... Sensing the movement Teja opened her eyes... She looks that Karan is already looking at her... She immediately checked his temperature and it was a bit normal, yet he had a little bit of fever...

Teja:ahh... You rest... I will bring your food and medicines here only... And agr kuch aur chahiye toh bolna...

With this she was about to get up from the bed but Karan pulls her towards himself.... Karan directly looks in her eyes as if he searching something in her eyes...

Teja:Karan ye kya kar rhe ho... Chodo...

Karan:sunny...

Teja looks at him...

Teja:Karan leave me..

Karan:sunna nhi kya hua tha mere sath 15 saal phele...

Teja looks at him in shock as if she has something but she don't know how to form sentences out of it... Karan who was looking at her kneely and observing her very movement...

Karan:don't you want to know...

Teja:Karan...

She was interpreted by Omi's sudden entrance in the room as she forgot to lock the door...

Omi:ohh... I am so sorry... Bhabhi vo...

Teja immediately stood up from karan's hold...

Teja:haa...

Omi:apko aunty bula rhi hai...

Karan:mamma ko bol ki teju 1 ghante baad aayegi...

Omi gave him a teasing look...

Omi:aisa kya karna hai aapko 1 ghante mein...

Karan:tu jaa rha hai yaa fir mein uthu...

He shouted at him and Teja flinched at his tone of voice.... KD enters the room...

KD:watch your tone Mr. Karan... No one will tolerate this tone of yours... And you don't have any right to shout on this poor soul... It's your mistake... Rectify it as soon as possible or else I will have to tell her... I can't lie to her anymore...

Teja:lie kaa kya karna papa 4 saal se aaplog mujhse kuch na kuch chupa hi reh hai... Kabhi kabhi toh lagta hai ki...

She stopped her trace as she doesn't want to create any scene anymore now... It was enough for her... Karan and KD looks at her in utter shock... They understood what she meant and they also understood that she's hurt to next level this time and she won't get pacify easily this time...

Teja walks out of the room and looks in the kitchen...

Teja:mamma aapko kuch kaam tha...

KM:koi na... Hogya kaam...

Teja smiles...

Teja:ab aap bhi jhut bolne lage...

KM:nhi beta sacchi...

Teja:mamma mein todhi derr niche walk karne jaa rhi hu... Suffocation jaisa ho rha hai mujhe...

KM:kyu beta mein kuch du... Lemon aid yaa fir kuch... Tu Beth mein glucose syrup laati hu...

Teja:nhi mamma mein todhi derr niche fresh air leke aati hu... Aap Karan ko nasta de dijiyega na...

KD and Karan comes out of the room...

KD:mein chalu niche...

Teja:nhi papa todhi derr mujhe akele rehna hai... Shanti mein...

She said and looks at Karan...

Teja:have your breakfast and then medicines... Omi knows the medicine he will give you that one...

Karan:why Omi and not you?

Teja:you perfectly know the reason...

Karan:hogya jitna hona tha bohot sunn liya mene... (Irritated)

KM: Karan...(sternly)

Karan:what Karan mom... Kabse dekh rha hu kitna cold behave kar rhi hai... Ek chiz Jo ab mujhe maaine bhi nhi rakhti uske baare mein ye ladki ye bada bakheda bana rhi hai... Hogyi yaar galti nhi bataya tujhe... Insaan kuch mental state bhi toh hota haina... Jab hum mile the tab the situation was not right... You were going through so much in your life and uspe agr mein bhi bataya hota toh kya hota Tera... Mera kya mein toh kuch bhi bolta hu.... Ye hate inn sabki aadat hai mujhe... Chalega mujhe koi mujhe kitna bhi hate kare, kitna bhi cold behave kare mujhe koi fark nhi padata... Agr fark padata hai toh vo tujhse hai... Agr tu baat nhi karegi yaa fir tu sunny nhi bolegi marr jaaunga mein... Waise hi itni purani baat mere andar se wapis bahar aa rhi hai... Pata bhi hai kya biti thi kal raat ko mere pe... Arre pura din tune mujhse baat nhi ki... Ye tak nhi pucha ki din kaisa gya... Ye bhi nhi pucha khana khaya yaa fir nhi, aaj pura din shoot kiya thakaan toh hogyi hogi rest Kiya ki nhi.... But nhi... Aapko toh nhi puchna... Tera husband hu please mat kar aisa... Mat kar...

He joined his hands and tears rolling down his eyes... He fell on his knees...

Teja:Karan...

She immediately held him and made him sit on the couch... She brought the water for him and made him drink that water... After drinking the water Karan removed the glass and kept in on table...

Karan:teju i promise mein tujhe sab bata dunga... Kuch nhi chupaunga... Bass tu mujhse baat kar... Please ignore mat kar....

Teja and not seen Karan this vulnerable... Teja wiped his tears...

Teja:shh... Phele shaant hojaao... Dekho tumhe tumhari princess aise dekhi kya bolegi... Please shaant hojaao... Sunny...

Karan looks at her...

To be continued...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Spoliers 😁

Karan:uss din...

Teja:shh... Mujhe nhi jaana kya hua tha... It's your past and your life...

Karan:par mujhe bata hai... Itne saal na bata ke bohot badi galti ki hai usko sudhar toh padega na...

Karan:that day as usual i was coming back from my hostel... It was around 3 months i had not came to home...

__________

KM:Karan dekh kon Aya hai...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

There you go with the update... Also do watch TIMG... Don't want to give spoliers but... Man... Karan nailed the episode... Holy shit... He was so hot...🤌🏻 (Sorry to teju 😁)

Complete the target to get the update ASAP

Target
Votes:200+
Comments:45+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️