WELCOME BACK!!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

So teju had entered her 7 month of pregnancy and her mood swings were at its peak... Her craving have not been the same... Now she only craves for her sunny and no one else... But these days he have been busy with constant meetings and going somewhere...

It's late in the night when he comes back home... He saw Teja sitting with KD on the couch watching some random movie on the Netflix... KD was feeding her the fruits and she was watching the movie... He comes her her and gave a kiss on her forehead...

Teja:sunnyyyy....

She said in her baby voice... And opened her arms for him... He hugs her, and gently kisses her hairs...

Karan:kya kar rhe ho... Itni raat hogyi soye nhi...

Teja:tussi nhi the na mere khol...

Karan:Haye meri panjaban...

KD:chalo mein chalta hu... Karan give her the medicines...

Karan nods and gave him wishes... KD went to his room... Karan gets up and switch off the TV...

Karan:chalo let's sleep tomorrow is a very special day na...

Teja:i know but let's wait na... Abhi sab aa bhi rehonge...

Karan:no let's sleep... Kal mil Lena... Warna jab aayenge i will wake you up...

Teja:nhi mene bola na... Mein nhi jaaounga...

Karan:teju... (Sternly)

Teja:nhi mujhe nhi sunna...

Karan:tu sunnti kyu nhi hai kabhi meri baat tere liye hi bol rha hu na....

He lightly shouts at her... This brought tears in her eyes...

Teja:ouch...

She cluches her belly... She felt some movements... She looks at Karan... He was looking at her...

Karan:tu thik hai should I call doctor... Nhi rukk mein mumma ko bulata hu...

Karan was about to get up when Teja held his hands and places it to her belly... He looks at her... And she nods...

Karan:laddo our baby... Our princess is responding....

Teja:yes...

Karan:thank you so much for this gift... I can't express in words...

He pulls her into a deep kiss... After he left her she says...

Teja:baby is saying not to shout at her mamma... (Baby voice)

She pouts while Karan peck her pout...

Karan:sorry... But understand baby... You will tired tomorrow and you only wanted to enjoy the day to the fullest...

Teja:okay.! Sorry mene bhi bohot over react kar diya na... Sorry...

Karan: no my baby... Tu nakhre nhi karegi toh kon karega... Aur mujhe toh maza aata hai tere nakhre uthane mein... You know... Abhi toh Teri ek aur carbon copy aane wali hai...

Teja smiles sheepishly... Karan too smile...

Karan: chalo let's sleep...

Teja:tum nhi jaa rhe ho pick up karne...

Karan:jaaunga... Abhi time hai... Unki flight land hogi 12 baje... Chalo you sleep...

Karan picks her in bridal style and went to their bedroom and she lays on the bed... She keeps her head on his chest and went to her deep slumber...

After sometime Karan goes to pick up all his Di's and everyone from the airport...

Karan along with parvez went to airport with two cars as it was not possible that everyone will come in one car... Karan told parvez to wait and he went to the main departure area where they are gonna come...

As soon as he came papz gathers him... They congratulates him...

Papz:bhai congratulations... Ab toh humari bhi bhanji aayegi...

Karan smiles at them...

Karan:thank you thank you...

Papz:bhabhi aa nhi aayi...

Karan:arre nhi... So yi hai abhi...

Just then veer came to him and hugs him...

Veer:mamuuu....

Karan:awwle mere bhanje... Kaisa hai...

And then rest everyone came... He calls parvez to pick up the luggage...

Arjun:haa aap sirf apne veer se milo... Hum kyu aaye... Hum sidha T ke paas jaayenge...

Karan:aagye T ke wakil...

Bharat and Arjun smiles...

Papz:bhai ek photo...

They all gave them pictures and then went home...

Karan opens the gate and found parents sitting in the living room....

KM:hello mere baccho....

Poonam: hi mamma... Kaise ho aap...

Meenu:sab sirf Poonam aur baccho ko hi dekho... Mein yashvi kya hai... Hum jaate hai...

Just then they heard a voice from behind...

Voice: arre aise kaise... Mein hu na aap ke sath...

They all turned and saw Teja has woke up from her sleep...

Karan:tu uthi kyu...

Teja:you told that you will wake me up but you didn't toh mein khud hi uth gyi...

She smiles sheepishly... Karan fake glares her...

She met everyone and then they all went to sleep as it was just 2 in the night...

Next morning,

Karan had woke up he got ready in a hoddie and a jeans... He thought that he will get ready after the arrangements are done... He goes out and saw the whole house is a choas...

Karan:kya ho rha hai yaha pe... Itna sor...  Teju uth jaayegi...

Arjn:mamu yaar ye log sunn hi nhi rhe hai humari...

Karan:kya hua...

Bhrt:hum bol rhe hai ki mein Arjun pratik and papa hum sab saman leke niche jaate aur baaki sab ready ho jayenge tab tak but koi sunn hi nhi rha hai...

Karan:kyu... Sahi toh bol rhe hai dono...

Meenu:arre but hume decor dekhna hai...

Karan:meenu are you serious right now..?

Teju comes from behind...

Teja:oye ye mera dialogue hai...

To be continued...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

I know a little boring update... But this is just the filler... Next one is gonna be an amazing update for sure...

So please do comment and give me some suggestions to write...

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️